Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Green Sleeves must be one of mine. You know this song is played each time before the exam to "calm" down the candidates. However, we get used to the lyric. Even it is soft, once it is played, the only image in each candidate is "exam". The "impact" is unbelievable. :scared:

What about yours? ;) :tongue:

·
Registered
522 Posts
least liked song? isn't that pretty much songs we hate? i think there was a thread recently about that....

anyways, never heard of Green Sleeves... is that like the name of the song, or the band?

man, there's got to be a million songs i hate......... anything from vengaboys? or cheeky girls? macarena? impossible to list down here...

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Greensleeves is as old as the hills,some flute playing,you'd definitely know the dirge if you heard it.:cool:

I hate anything by that old crow Annie Lennox :fero:

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
I hate any song of this Fabulous.He has nothing extreme to make him a good rapper.

I also hate this black guy who participates in some rap songs with a silly voice.He is the one who was featured in Snoop Dog's "Beautiful".Pharell the name,and his voice is totally annoying....

I know though,Pharell takes a hell of $$$$ if you want him to write a song for you....:rollani:

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
You hate Pharrell ?? :eek:

I don't mind him, he's pretty cool.
He's a part of N.E.R.D whom I think changed their name to N.E.R.D after being known as The Neptunes... not too sure about it though:confused:

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Yes Greensleeves is very famous, but beats me why they would play it before exams to soothe frayed nerves, if anything it is a more suitable piece to play after you've flunked them. :D

Regarding the topic, there are too many songs I hate and have utter contempt for. ;)

·
Registered
7,770 Posts
Mz^BasTuRk said:

He's a part of N.E.R.D whom I think changed their name to N.E.R.D after being known as The Neptunes... not too sure about it though:confused:
N.E.R.D is the name of the group (Chad Hugo, Pharrel Williams and that other guy) that makes their own music. The Neptunes is the producer duo Pharrel & Chad. N.E.R.D. makes music for theirselves while the Neptunes produce songs for others...

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Ahh thanks :)
They had me confused there :D

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
other than all the obvious crap, I'm beginning to dislike almost everything on The Postal Service's 'Give Up', except for a couple of ****upedly riveting melodies..:stress: clark gable, brand new colony, phooey! those are all trash!

pop can be scary sometimes.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
I hate lots of music but the one I hate the most is Nookie by Limp Bizkit, everything that is wrong about the music industry is exemplified in that "song".

1 - 12 of 12 Posts