• BSV Juniors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Inspired" by similar polls in the Italian and Spanish forum.

My vote went to Tirol, since the team has a lot of tradition (3rd-most titles in history) and a whole state is un-represented in the highest league.

I'd also gladly switch Pasching for LASK. Leoben would be fun, too.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Tirol :yuck:

Tradition, yeah. First a sheer Betrugscombo, then fake "partnership" and Aussaugen of a nice little team to get their place in 3rd league, then instantly pumping up a pro team again....and now financial issues are reported again. A tradition.... :yuck:

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I was obviously talking about the sports aspect rather than the financial one and with history I obviously mean the one before the whole mess, 70ies and later the Swarovski-era with Happel, Müller, Gorosito,...

Not every team can have a Weiße Weste, just as not every team can have the Bundesliga-president. ;)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
If you think that "anology" is funny, congratulation. Go and run again crying about Interwetten was chosen and not FVFC. I thought only that person in the bus after the FAKA-Vienna game is so full of hate and Neid. Looks I was wrong.

The Wacker Innsbruck team does not exist anymore. It was made extinct by criminals, due to großkotzige FC Tirol dreams. Classic new economy Kriminalität. They went into third league after killing a real 3rd league team and setting up a pro team. Good that they did not play 3rd league Ostliga, huh? Otherwise you perhaps wouldn't find it that cool and necessary to come up with an sour "joke" in addition, which a smiley does not make funnier.

Now they have financial issues again. Great example, yeah, and how fantastic as a lächerliche Rampe for another Neid statement. Frankly I have enough of these regularly aufplatzende Neidbeulen.

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am fully aware of the Tirol-Wattens history, and I'd definitely be pissed as Wattens-fan. Thing is, I am no Wattens-fan, so I still think Tirol=Tirol, and whatever happened, it's not like it takes away their fanbase or their history (#3 when it comes to championships).

And it never ceazes to amaze me how you come up with one single post I made about Interwetten years ago every time, literally every time, any issue comes up where we seem to disagree, no matter how out of place it might seem. Just like it leaves me stunned everytime you interpret envy as my motivation behind harmless argumentation. I totally fail to see between which of my lines you see hate or envy, I just don't get it.

Really, can't believe you go bonkers after I stated a fact in a not agressive at all and actually friendly way, as I use to do.

And you can't be serious with comparing the plain stupid Judenschweine- or whatever-terminology from people like the one after the Schwechat-game to my posts, that is pure insecurity from your side and I can't take that serious, which is probably better this way.

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Kapfenberg or LASK. As the first are more likely I went for them. Tirol should stay in first division for some more years, imo.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
MxPx said:
And you can't be serious with comparing the plain stupid Judenschweine- or whatever-terminology from people like the one after the Schwechat-game to my posts, that is pure insecurity from your side and I can't take that serious, which is probably better this way.

Before taking things seriously or not and coming up with schräge insecurities judgements, you should be more sure about the reference. The reference I made was "De Stonach Huarna" and quite a row of that. Get it Now?

You made the statement about Interwetten, you feel this way and it makes exactly not a singe difference how often you posted it. Moreover, why not, probably every FVFC fan now some years after the decision would prefer FVFC being on the verge for a comeback in Bundesliga like Interwetten is now. Including me, btw.

Don't play "harmless joke" now, joking about like "Bundeliga Präsident, na wir wissen schon" is something which comes out of camps we know who they are and what the basis of their statements is. And it's the kind of statement which creates friction. Everytime, everywhere.

And nah, of course all around Stronach has nothing to do with Neid. Oh, wait, didn't you come up with the example "what if Stronach opted for green back then"? Oh, yeah, you did, so you very well know about the bias factors in fan-statements about football, of course you do, and the resulting "jokes" and bias opinions

As you indicated about not understanding me going "bonkers", and thanks for the term, I will explain to you: This is a small web community, consisting of meanwhile web-buddies and more so, friends who go to games together. It also happens these webbuddies are not supporting the same club and club-love is a very emotional and tricky thing. As you know. That's why I strictly refrain from any "jokes", hissings, even normal critical statements which go against GAK and FVFC. Because that has a potential of unnecessary friction, as also terms like "going bonkers" have, btw. You tell me you don't get that?

So I strictly refrain from it, why would I risk to hit on a webbuddies football heart, in a small community like that. And you know what, I kinda expect the same. I'm not going to the web for any bias, attacks or "funny" "na eh scho wissen, wenn man den Präsidenten hat" "jokes". It is simply "playing innocent" to pretend now these things are nothing and any irritated reaction to it is wrong, going bonkers actually.

On the contrary, as the football forum knowledge we both acquired in XT clearly proofs, these things are EXACTLY the things setting football forums on fire. If you find my bewußte Haltung sowas zu vermeiden, including expecting the same, as going bonkers and think it is fully OK to do your jokes, alright then. Do so, but I don't lose my time on that. I'm on the forum for web-buddies, not for billige "na eh scho wissen, wenn man den Präsidenten der Bundesliga hat" and similar "jokes" about the web-buddies club.

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Before taking things seriously or not and coming up with schräge insecurities judgements, you should be more sure about the reference. The reference I made was "De Stonach Huarna" and quite a row of that. Get it Now?
That’s the same type of vocabulary by the same type of persons. I still consider it pretty much an offence to be compared to that.

You made the statement about Interwetten, you feel this way and it makes exactly not a singe difference how often you posted it. Moreover, why not, probably every FVFC fan now some years after the decision would prefer FVFC being on the verge for a comeback in Bundesliga like Interwetten is now. Including me, btw.
This discussion alone would probably be good for 2 or 3 pages, but again: What does it have to do with every single topic we disagree on?

Don't play "harmless joke" now, joking about like "Bundeliga Präsident, na wir wissen schon" is something which comes out of camps we know who they are and what the basis of their statements is. And it's the kind of statement which creates friction. Everytime, everywhere.
I am not playing. The basis of my statement was a simple fact, it came without any sort of bad intention. I can of course try to avoid any sort of possible provocation, but you can help a bit as well, as in: a simple “not funny.”-post or PM would have also done it, there was no need for such a lengthy and at times personal response. Typical overreaction, in my humble opinion.

And nah, of course all around Stronach has nothing to do with Neid. Oh, wait, didn't you come up with the example "what if Stronach opted for green back then"? Oh, yeah, you did, so you very well know about the bias factors in fan-statements about football, of course you do, and the resulting "jokes" and bias opinions
Yes, but isn’t that rather an example for how stupid and “austauschbar” those point of views are, as they would work just the same vice versa? Why should someone go personal over things like that?
Let’s go through it theoretically: Everyone would agree that the president of a Team and of the league that Team is playing in shouldn’t be the same person, ideally.
In reality, it’s not like Stronach does heavy damage or like FAK has any major advantages because of that, so it’s actually not that big of a deal to me. Especially not big enough to use it as an argument to piss someone off.

As you indicated about not understanding me going "bonkers", and thanks for the term, I will explain to you: This is a small web community, consisting of meanwhile web-buddies and more so, friends who go to games together. It also happens these webbuddies are not supporting the same club and club-love is a very emotional and tricky thing. As you know. That's why I strictly refrain from any "jokes", hissings, even normal critical statements which go against GAK and FVFC. Because that has a potential of unnecessary friction, as also terms like "going bonkers" have, btw. You tell me you don't get that?

So I strictly refrain from it, why would I risk to hit on a webbuddies football heart, in a small community like that. And you know what, I kinda expect the same. I'm not going to the web for any bias, attacks or "funny" "na eh scho wissen, wenn man den Präsidenten hat" "jokes". It is simply "playing innocent" to pretend now these things are nothing and any irritated reaction to it is wrong, going bonkers actually.
Can’t talk for Martin, but feel free to give your opinion on Vienna as often as possible. I am happy about any sort of comments, and I also feel pretty safe about being able to handle negative ones. If I can criticize my team, friends and acquaintances can do so as well. It’s not like we are strangers to each other in here.

On the contrary, as the football forum knowledge we both acquired in XT clearly proofs, these things are EXACTLY the things setting football forums on fire. If you find my bewußte Haltung sowas zu vermeiden, including expecting the same, as going bonkers and think it is fully OK to do your jokes, alright then. Do so, but I don't lose my time on that. I'm on the forum for web-buddies, not for billige "na eh scho wissen, wenn man den Präsidenten der Bundesliga hat" and similar "jokes" about the web-buddies club.
I am yet to make any single post with a bad intention towards people I consider friends at XT. That’s why I’d prefer it if you actually believe me when I say things like “I had no bad intentions” about 5 times a day. ;)
I’m not really into that kind of drama, so why would I try to start it?

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
MxPx said:
That’s the same type of vocabulary by the same type of persons. I still consider it pretty much an offence to be compared to that.

Really? Frankly I see Lichtjahre of difference between things like "Stronach Huren" (or Wien Energie, or Gaspart or any kind of "Huren") and "Judenschweine" chants. It totally bewildered me you thought my statement was saying "I thought only that person in the bus chants Judenschweine, but I was wrong". It is beyond me how you could think that and I even understand your going bonkers reaction, when you believed I was meaning that. Otherwise I'd prefer you refraining from the term.

MxPx said:

What does it have to do with every single topic we disagree on?
That is overreacting now. That does not happen

MxPx said:

I am not playing. The basis of my statement was a simple fact, it came without any sort of bad intention. I can of course try to avoid any sort of possible provocation, but you can help a bit as well, as in: a simple “not funny.”-post or PM would have also done it, there was no need for such a lengthy and at times personal response. Typical overreaction, in my humble opinion.

Example: if we meet and I hug you tight for a full minute and kiss you repeatedly on your cheeks and then expect from you to drink big amounts of Vodka with me and do so because I'm Russian and you maybe don't really want all that, then it is not tzhe decisive factor if I don't have bad intentions. You don't want it, you tell me, I respect your feelings, done deal.

MxPx said:

Let’s go through it theoretically: Everyone would agree that the president of a Team and of the league that Team is playing in shouldn’t be the same person, ideally.
In reality, it’s not like Stronach does heavy damage or like FAK has any major advantages because of that, so it’s actually not that big of a deal to me. Especially not big enough to use it as an argument to piss someone off.

Exactly, but that did not happen. What happened was me talking about FC Tirol, who without any doubt and bias sank in desaster after being run down by criminal means. Your answer: out of the blue mentioning Stronach and the Doppelfunktion a la "wir wissen schon" joke.

It's not fair to tell "going bonkers, no bad intention, overreacting", etc after making that by attackers repeatedly used statement and it's not funny. Frankly it's more natural, I feel, sorry schon, that I can't hear the reepeatedly happening rubbish "Stronach beeinflusst die Schiedrichter" etc etc anymore. It's more manipulation too me when a coach before the game tells "the ref is Angestellter von Stronach, natürlich wird er für die Austria pfeifen". Statements like this happen regularly, from various emotional angles and if you don't understand about the piss off potential when making a joke exactly on that tone, then I don't know.

MxPx said:

I am yet to make any single post with a bad intention towards people I consider friends at XT.
I entirely did not state you had bad intentions. I tried to explain why the joke is not funny for some fans, who, for the sake of hitting out against Stronach and FAK, get absurd manipulation Vorwürfe on a repeating basis. It is not funny to come up with Stronach, when the unbestreitbare und zweifellose Betrugsfall FC Tirol is discussed.

Of course I could have addressed you about my position in an PM, but frsankly that would have looked more like a big drama to me than giving you a quick answer. I mean, see my Interwetten Vorwurf as a joke..... ;)

:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts