Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like Paolo Montero for defence. A new tough midfielder, say someone like Peixe or Viera. Then Riquelme or Saviola in attack.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Recoba (but I think he'll be going to England) and a new brasilian superstar (maybe Ronaldinho).
Also a couple of defenders.

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
I think we should hold off on this discussion until we find out who will be sold this summer. Then i think we can start to speculate on which players will fit best at Barca.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Recoba is staying in Inter. That´s for sure.
Why would Barcelona want Rui Costa when they have Guardiola and Xavi.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Campbell and Thuram are staying (apparently).

D

·
0 Posts
Just wait and see who VG has on his clean-up list, maybe R and F De Boer but let's hope not. Bogarde must go though, he really sucks bad.

D

·
0 Posts
Bogarde
hesp
rivaldo
amunike
dani
...........OUT

Arthirson
Nesta
C Lopez
Davids
ronaldinho
............IN

T

·
0 Posts
In
The talented BECKHAM,,,hee
STAM a.k.a the brick wall,,, glee
cole,yorke and ooh.. I nearly forgot the coach Alex Frguson HEEEEE.

OUT
the useless Rivaldo
and Louis van gaal
and umm the 2Boers

·
Registered
964 Posts
R.Costa is a attacking midfielder where as Guardiola and Xavi are not.Litmanen is Barce attacking midfielder and i think he has not proved himself.Think how Costa supplys Bati-goal and then think how he can supply Rivaldo,Kluivert,Figo.
120 goals + a season.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
In the offensive midfield we already have Cocu, Luis Enrique, Ronald de Boer and Rivaldo. I guess that leaves no place to R.Costa, because Gabri, Mario and Litmanen are also still here....

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'd like to see a counter-attacking striker at Barça. Not that Barça should play counter-attacking football all the time, but a player like that would give us more flexibility in the attack.
You want a name? FC Bayern's Alexander Zickler would be great!

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
I don´t think Zickler is good enough for Barca, definitely not.
Marc Overmars would have been a good idea, but i´d agree that we first have to wait who must leave Barcelona.
After that, let´s see which players Barca buys.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts