Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on Inter fans, lets be honest here. All of us Including myself have overrated our players sometime or another. I mean emre is great dribbling but he can´t pass, our captain is terrible defending on corners, VDM and Recoba have 2 good games out of 15. Cordoba is only fast and dumb, Cannavaro gets away with his crap because he was great in the past. Adriano is not good enough to win a game by himself, he needs a creative partner in attack, Materrazi is very slow. Kily needs more technique. Yea all of our superstars have problems and thinking ahead for next season we should realize this and get rid of utter crap like the helvegs pasquale and czanetti at least in my opinion they are not good enough.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Adani, Brechet, Cannavaro, Coco, Gamarra, Helveg, Pasquale, Karagounis, Kily, Lamouchi, Okan, Kallon, Cruz

Edit:
Took out Recoba and Toldo

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Who are you going to get to replace all these names? It is not just a matter of getting rid of players. They must also be replaced. At present, we have a big squad but are still struggling with injuries. If you cut out all of the aforementioned players then you have to find adequate replacements.

My list is as followed:
Brechet = useless

Cannavaro = to even suggest that our signing him was a coup and that he is anything like Milan's signing of Nesta, whose transfer we lost out on, is simply a joke.

Coco = what do even know about Coco other than that he is more injury prone that an 80 year old lady? Has he even managed three consecutive matches?

Gamarra = too old = access baggage.

Helveg = Still on Milan's payroll and only gets a place in our line up because he is Zaccheroni's love child or abandoned son. Our coach is trying to right the wrong he made when he walked out on Helveg at birth and Inter is suffering as a result. CAN'T STAND HIM!

Pasquale = He's a young lad and I believe he should be kept and allowed to mature. Perhaps should be loaned out for a season or so.

Karagounis = Have not seen enough of him to be able to come to a conclusion. For some reason Lamouchi is preferred despite the latter player being Inter's Invisible man.

Kily = Disagree on this one. He's a tough man, does not shy away from tough tackles and constant running. Inter need a few more players like him.

Lamouchi = Sell him to Genoa, that is where he belongs.

Okan = Can not defend if his life depended on it. Also, can not cross. Only reason he is being kept is because him and Emre are so close. Should be sold back to Gala or whoever is stupid enough to take him.

Kallon = Disagree with this one. Is a good player and when Martins and Kallon were both fielded against Milan in last year's Champions League semi-final against Milan, they caused havoc.

Cruz = Also disagree with this one. He has been quite inconsistent but should be given a long run in the team before any decisions are made with regards to his Inter future.

By the way, what about Farinos? Has everyone's attitude changed towards or midfiled clown because he is the closest Inter has to anyone that resembles a decent passer of the ball?

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
regarding Cannavaro i dont think you guys should sell him....i think he will be able to regain form, im not saying hes Nesta but who is.. i wont open up a thread but im curious to see who you guys see as potential signings for this season or players you would like (no matter position)....Inter has had a below average year but i do not think it will determine if you guys can win next year...but thats me...i know first Zac will probably be going

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Thanks God! None of Inter fans here saying that Inter should sell VDM because of his lack of talent. I think he is still good enough for Inter.

What have you thought about him lately? Is he good or bad?

-thank you. from fan of vdm.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
My list :

Brechet = loan him (or sell/trade him).

Cannavaro = I want Inter to play with back 4 and well it's better to trade/sell him.

Coco = loan him or trade him. But I won't mind him in the team, especially if Pasquale is loaned (which shud be done)

Gamarra = end of contract.

Helveg = enough. I guess his contract will also end.

Pasquale = Loan him.

Karagounis = I think we should keep him. May be our new coach might use him in better ways.

Kily = He should be kept as well. Lets just hope that he doesn't ask for guaranteed starting role (in that case, get rid of him).

Lamouchi = He's not needed.

Okan = Not needed.

Kallon = I want him to be with us. I sdon't want him to be sold or loaned. He can be our great back up player.

Cruz = It depends. If he agrees the bench role, then I won't mind him at all.

Farinos = Since it seems that C.Zanetti MIGHT be sold/traded to get another DM, I think he should keep him. But it depends on how Biavi, beati does. Whether they are god enough and if we keep them.

Thus, I want these players to be loaned/sold/ -

(1) Helveg (Contract)
(2) Gamarra (Contract)
(3) Okan
(4) Lamouchi
(5) Pasquale (Loan)
(6) Brechet (Loan)
(7) Canavaro (not 100% sure though)
(8) Fontana (I guess his contract period will end)

Vieri - Lets not talk about him now.

And about V.Meyde - We should keep him.;) He's not doing bad.

:( :)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
dian said:
Thanks God! None of Inter fans here saying that Inter should sell VDM because of his lack of talent. I think he is still good enough for Inter.

What have you thought about him lately? Is he good or bad?

-thank you. from fan of vdm.
VDM IS TRUE CLASS>...give him a full year under his belt and he'll become the next ryan giggs of international soccer

·
Registered
471 Posts
I think deep down VDM is a genious, but you know in Inter, all players become like shit. Except Oba Martins. Forza Oba!

·
Registered
57,822 Posts
Defence : Canna (not lack of talent, but lack of interest), Coco (Now he can fuk his gf all the time all he wants..wohhooo), Helveg (Crap, old and Milanista) and Gamarra. Pasquale should be loaned out and not sold.

Midfield : Lamouchi, Okan, Farinos and Almeyda.

So we should get rid of 8 players and loan out one. We already have 31 players in our squad, not to mention 3 players loaned out. Beati to Triestina, Potenza to Parma and Rebecchi to Genoa. So our squad is made up of 34 players ! Also We have Semioli at Chievo and he's having a good season so far as a right winger (I've watched him more than once) and Altobelli Junior too !

If we don't make the CL I See no need for this huge squad. 25 players should be enough. So yes, the 8 players dumped and Pasquale loaned out should make up a 25 man squad, That's if we don't sign any player in the summer.

We can sign one defender like Mexes to replace Canna.

No star names. Just a squad that has many Italians and many youngsters. We have to build up a core.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Senna01 said:
Okan = Can not defend if his life depended on it. Also, can not cross. Only reason he is being kept is because him and Emre are so close. Should be sold back to Gala or whoever is stupid enough to take him.

A bit strong! He can cross a ball no problem but it seems nobody on here rates him so there's no point saying anymore He'll be gone at the end of the season anyway!

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
jack goff said:
I mean emre is great dribbling but he can´t pass
According to OPTA (statistics) Emre was one of the best passers in Serie A last season, so I don't know where you get that from.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Well show me this proof because Emre is one of the worse passers in Serie A....his passes are either short, too long...or never direct to the player he is passing too

·
Registered
150 Posts
Yes Okan will leave at the end of the season unless he wants to clinch a first place start for Coppa Italia.....these are one of the turkish piece of crap inter has signed in 3 years(Okan,Hakan Sukur,Umit Davala,Emre) well basically 3 of these players are not worthy wearing the Inter jersey.....and Umit was loaned off to Galatasaray right away after signing him from milan........

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
MAGICA INTER OK said:
Well show me this proof because Emre is one of the worse passers in Serie A....his passes are either short, too long...or never direct to the player he is passing too
You could read OPTA statistics on planetfootballs website last season, but they aren't availible anymore.
But I really hope you sell Emre. He deserves to play for a club where he is appreciated. :rolleyes:

Btw if Emre is such an untalented player then why is you midfield so bad when he doesn't play?
You haven't exactly done well since Stankovic took over his place in the starting lineup.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Stankovic and Emre is just 2 out of the bunch of foriegner crap Inter has bought and both have been useless........I'd sell Deki and Emre to bring back Di Biagio anyday

1 - 15 of 15 Posts