Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm kinda stealing this idea from the Depor forum, but well... in your opinion what Valencia players deserve to go to the Euro 2004 with Spain?

My list:

Cañizares (probably Casillas' sub)
Marchena (a good option for the defense)
Albelda (probably a starter)
Baraja (tough competition with other players in his position)
Vicente (untouchable IMO)
Mista (he deserves it but I doubt Sáez thinks the same)

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Re: Which players should go to Portugal?
Content-Disposi

Setzer said:
I'm kinda stealing this idea from the Depor forum, but well... in your opinion what Valencia players deserve to go to the Euro 2004 with Spain?

My list:

Cañizares (probably Casillas' sub)
Marchena (a good option for the defense)
Albelda (probably a starter)
Baraja (tough competition with other players in his position)
Vicente (untouchable IMO)
Mista (he deserves it but I doubt Sáez thinks the same)

Nothing else to add, except my doubts about Mista. I think we can find something better.

If you want to do the rest of YOUR list for the Spanish NT click here:
http://www.xtratime.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=130311

·
Registered
185 Posts
Canizares

Marchena.......sub

Albelda........has to compete with Xavi and Xabi Olonso

Vicente......I'll pick him in front of Luque

Baraja......has to compete fith valeron

Rufete....seems the man in form lately

Mista.......scores a lot of goalss this season!

·
Registered
376 Posts
justaboy said:
Canizares

Marchena.......sub

Albelda........has to compete with Xavi and Xabi Olonso

Vicente......I'll pick him in front of Luque

Rufete....seems the man in form lately

Mista.......scores a lot of goalss this season!
Rufete???:dazed: :dazed: U are kidding:D

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Not really, he competes for the spot with Albelda (likely starter), Xavi and Xabi Alonso!
Valeron on the other hand competes for the second striker spot with Raul!

I think Iñaki Sáez should try this guy Jorge López.
Saez seems to favour Etxeberria no matter what and there´s also Joaquin and Victor whom I´d like to be the starter, but we´ll see if he even makes it!

About the others, I think Marchena could also be a starter depending where Puyol plays and in any case he´s better than Helguera. Also Canizares deserves to be the nro 1 keeper IMO! And guess I don´t even have to tell you where Vicente belongs
:star: !

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Vicente has had just an out of this world year.... if he can do for Spain what he's doing for Valencia, then he probably won't be at Valencia next year.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
He´ll be here next year and many years after that, you can take my word for it:fero:. He´s said himself that he´d like to finish career with us and there´s no reason not to believe him. I think we have other players we would sell first if it came to the point where we would have to sell with Vicente being one we´d keep at all costs!

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
I would really appreciate it if i could get some stats on Vicente's season! Amount of goals, assists, etc...

I really like that player, i enjoy watching him.. but unfortuantly i havent had much of a chance to see him this season.

It would be really helpful if i could get some information on his season.. performance-wise and statistics!

Thank you

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I would really appreciate it if i could get some stats on Vicente's season! Amount of goals, assists, etc...
I haven´t seen many games myself either, but when I´ve have Vicente has always been on fire like against Depor. I suggest you go to www.ciberche.net or www.valenciacf.es to get the stats and etc. Ciberche.net also has all the goals he has scored in video so check that out!

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Three regulars
Canizares is always my first choice for the keeper, over Casillas.
Baraja is a must for his versatility.
Vicente over Luque and Reyes.

One sub
Albelda can be a sub.

Three at the edge
Marchena is nothing more than an average full-back. Since others in the position are not particularly outstanding, he still has chance.
Angulo can play in many positions.
Mista is out unfortunately. I don't think the team need so many strikers. Three (Raul, Moro and Torres) is enough. Some other midfielder such as Luque (Vicente and Reyes) can play as a striker when necessary.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts