Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you think should be placed on the transfer list/released this season?

My picks are Falcone, Zenoni, Bucci, Coly at present.

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
I thought about making a similar topic earlier today.

I'd get rid of Zenoni, Falcone, Morfeo, Couto, Parravicini and Pavarini.
I would keep Bucci and Coly, although not as starters.

???
??? - Rossi - ??? - Castellini
Morrone - Cigarini
Reginaldo - Gasbarroni - Pisanu
Budan​

It'd also be possible to replace any of Reginaldo, Gasbarroni and Pisanu with Lucarelli and shuffle the tactic around a bit.

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
the problem is that all thos players we ant to get rid of are old and/or past it and we probably wouldnt get any suitors for their services. The best way to generate income would be to sell people like parravacini and dare I say it, even dessena. i think couto will retire at the end of the season and if he does I can see bucci following suit. I definitely think we should keep coly for at least one more season, he looks like he has alot of football left in him.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Bucci, Zenoni, Falcone, Couto, Morfeo, Corradi, Lucarelli

We could get some cash for Lucarelli and invest in a really strong defender and get some new young defenders and a solid keeper.

Budan - Reginaldo

Gasbarroni - Cigarini - Morrone - Pisanu

Castellini - Rossi - ??? - Coly

???

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Sold/released:

Zenoni, Falcone, Couto, Parravicini, Reginaldo (IF we can get our money back by selling him, or get a good player in exchange)

Purchase:

Mariga.

Bucci should be here, but not as a first keeper.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sell Lucagol?! We just bought him and I reckon he will be useful for next season. A Budan-Lucarelli partnership would be lethal.

And morfeo? I know he isn't a regular starter but he still makes an impact.

Corradi is going anyway isn't he - loan deal? An overrated player anyway.

Cash in on Dessena or Pisanu perhaps, although I have a feeling Cigarini will leave but at least he will bring in money.

Perhaps a decent loan deal on a keeper and a buy a strong defender for next season. It might be worth reinforcing our midfield if Cigarini, Dessena and Morfeo leave.

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
And morfeo? I know he isn't a regular starter but he still makes an impact.
Morfeo's our highest paid player though and frankly, he's not worth his wage.

It might be worth reinforcing our midfield if Cigarini, Dessena and Morfeo leave.
Might? We'd only have Parravicini and Morrone left.
(I don't count Gasba and Pisanu as midfielders)

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
I don't want Ciga sold but it seems inevitable. He should be the only one sold. We are not a selling club now that we have an owner. We should release Mimmo and Bucci. Sign a good CB to play alongside M.Rossi with the money we get for Ciga.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
If Ciga will go we need to keep Parravicini at any cost. Mariga-Morrone would be too similar, Dessena is that kind of player as well.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
IF Cigarini gets sold, i think the replacement will be Caserta. We wanted him during the summer, but Palermo bought him. And he havent been a succes over there. Great regista!

·
Banned
275 Posts
The decision of buying and selling players, would differ greatly, on the situation we are in at the end of the season, eg, serie b or serie a.

Yes - morfeo out
but no way - lucarelli out! he needs a good pre-season, get to 100% fitness and him and budan would be a frightning partnership!

We need to somehow hold onto, cigarini, gasbaroni and dessena, if we want to be serious about generating some form of success. we cannot be all about making money, if we do not have the quality to replace it, Reginaldo is a prime example!

also to the ppl who say we need money... well keeping these players for an extra season or two would be on our best interest, as making money, like an investment, there price and demand is only going to get greater.

·
Registered
609 Posts
We cant get rid of Coly.... He has been one of the most consistent players this year. He is a battler!!! A player we need, even not as first choice.... He can also play anywhere along the back line, so a useful back up.... Get rid of donkey Zenoni!!!

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Release: Zenoni, Couto, Falcone, Corradi, Morfeo and Bucci.

Our team is so unbalanced. If needed i would sacrifice Budan (if there is no money left) and buy a quality defender. It's time to look abroad, because piece of shít players like Contini cost 3 million euros... So quality will go on the dubble of that amount. But it wouldnt surprise me if Zamagna screw up to buy the rest of Budan. I think it will go to the envelopes and we lose.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Keeping Budan is essential, he's a top striker.

Looking abroad for defenders is a good idea or poaching the young defensive talent of Serie B. I think we need to pretty much rebuild our defence from scratch.

We need to buy or loan 3 defenders or so. What about Brazil as a source of talent?

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I think we need to look abroad for defensive recruits.
Unless some of the bigger clubs release players of a decent calibre and are willing to move to Parma, I don't see many options in Italy at this moment.

The only option as of now could be raiding Palermo for some of their defenders, because although they have conceded a lot this season, they do have some fringe defenders on their books that would be better than what we have now.

Here's a recent article from C4.
Although losing Amauri will be a severe blow to the Aquile, their owner is confident that they have the men in place to take over the goal-scoring burden.

“We signed Tulio De Melo and half of Igor Budan’s rights and he is a great forward,” Zampa insisted.
“Then we have Edison Cavani who is a striker in the mould of Fabrizio Miccoli. I think that we are on track and we will see the value of De Melo.

Could we not of worked harder to of secured Budan's contract when we relased De Melo with such little resistance?
:wallbang:

1 - 20 of 139 Posts