Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wont say ronaldo- we've yet to see if that is a decline. i will go and say sol campbell. used to be one of the world best, and arsenals rock. look at him now :undecide:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
definitely Ronaldo, when watching him the other night it reminded me of Ali last fights, remember how he was at Barcelona and now, shocking,

·
In Pep, We Trust!
6,149 Posts
Deo said:
Mendieta i think, through i never watched him play.
He was something amazing with Valencia, he carried the entire team on his shoulders. Once he went to Italy everything changed for him and he never became the same player that he used to be. Sometimes for example against Chelsea you can seem some glimpses of what he was capable of doing back then, but I guess it is all over for him... :sigh:

·
In Pep, We Trust!
6,149 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
definitely Ronaldo, when watching him the other night it reminded me of Ali last fights, remember how he was at Barcelona and now, shocking,
It seems like he lost his intrest in football in general, he doesn't even try to run anymore. It is pathetic :rolleyes:

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
I acknowledge Ronaldos decline, but dont think it is sad. It is self inflicted and basically serves him right. Mendieta I feel for, he should have stayed in Spain.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Jan Polak, Jordi Hoogstrate, Sebastian Deisler?

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
George Best
Cassano

·
Registered
23,264 Posts
FC Barcelona9 said:
He was something amazing with Valencia, he carried the entire team on his shoulders. Once he went to Italy everything changed for him and he never became the same player that he used to be. Sometimes for example against Chelsea you can seem some glimpses of what he was capable of doing back then, but I guess it is all over for him... :sigh:
Yeah, one thing i remember is the goal he scored from a corner, masterpiece.

·
Registered
27,277 Posts
Ariel Ortega and Paul Gascoigne

1 - 20 of 80 Posts