Xtratime Community banner

Which player would you like to really see arrive at Roma?

831 views 24 replies 19 participants last post by  Vagabondo 
#1 ·
Whi is the one player you'd like see at Roma and why?I wanted to know who your favourite addition would be. :)

#5 ·
Maybe some cashed up Russian businessmen ;)

seriously though we can't afford any flash signings atm so concentrating on some weaker areas...

maybe a top gk tho like De Sanctis, Hildebrand etc.
nothing against Pelizzoli or Zotti but they haven't always convinced. maybe Curci could be a prospect in this role for the future i guess.

Also right back is a problem especially in the long run, Panucci isn't great and will just get worse, and i don't see an obvious alternative in the side, except playing Ferrari out of position. Can Cufre play on the right?
Zaccardo?? Bring back Ferronetti??

#11 ·
We should not even mention Palermo names. I think it is much healthier for a top player to move to Palermo than Roma considering Palermo at the moment have more potential to be a bigger club.

#12 ·
Primo you're amazing man you stole my thunder :tongue: ,I was going to say Brienza and Ledesma two real young guns to watch out for.If Roma can hang on to the great tridente and make some more inspiring signings things will really start to look very exciting.

#13 ·
Cacìni said:
Walter Samuel. That is all.
agreed.
romafan53 said:
Any half decent left sided midfielder will do me.
that's a mighty brave, and disturbing, statement :D

#15 ·
#22 ·
Ruffian said:
Admit it, you guys want Nesta. ;) No, you need him. And he's a Roman boy too. :angel:
World class defender, but you can keep him. I wouldn't want a true laziale captain no matter how great he is.

#25 ·
Giallorosso_01 said:
Realistically, Davids.
i've got my doubts over Davids. would he be motivated? is he past it? he's on massive money from Inter for the next couple of years, and would probably cost us a fortune in wages as well.

we've got Dacourt already who is doing ok, and De Rossi who hopefully will recover some form. then there's Aquilani who could step up to the mark next season. maybe Roma could target someone younger and who earns less for the centre of the midfield since we've already got options there, and should concentrate more on the left flank.

maybe Essien. he's probably too expensive by now and big teams are interested though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.