Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whi is the one player you'd like see at Roma and why?I wanted to know who your favourite addition would be. :)

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Sicignano from Lecce would be a good improvement in the goal keeping position. A guy to watch for the future is Manini from Brescia, though not sure where he would play for Roma.

·
Registered
581 Posts
i always thought Dede could be a useful LM since we lack in thatr department

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Langella or Esposito

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Maybe some cashed up Russian businessmen ;)

seriously though we can't afford any flash signings atm so concentrating on some weaker areas...

maybe a top gk tho like De Sanctis, Hildebrand etc.
nothing against Pelizzoli or Zotti but they haven't always convinced. maybe Curci could be a prospect in this role for the future i guess.

Also right back is a problem especially in the long run, Panucci isn't great and will just get worse, and i don't see an obvious alternative in the side, except playing Ferrari out of position. Can Cufre play on the right?
Zaccardo?? Bring back Ferronetti??

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Grosso is more than half decent for LM and can play at left back too like he does for Palermo. More experience than Mannini and probably cheaper than Langella is now plus he knows where the goal is. in any case i hope he has a shocker today.

·
Registered
13,142 Posts
Some names off the top of my head: DeSanctis. Brienza. Langella. Ledesma. Tonetto. Corini.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
We should not even mention Palermo names. I think it is much healthier for a top player to move to Palermo than Roma considering Palermo at the moment have more potential to be a bigger club.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Primo you're amazing man you stole my thunder :tongue: ,I was going to say Brienza and Ledesma two real young guns to watch out for.If Roma can hang on to the great tridente and make some more inspiring signings things will really start to look very exciting.

·
Rated [D] for Danger
5,472 Posts
Cacìni said:
Walter Samuel. That is all.
agreed.
romafan53 said:
Any half decent left sided midfielder will do me.
that's a mighty brave, and disturbing, statement :D

·
Registered
17,649 Posts
Lima.

·
Registered
61,310 Posts

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
Of wolf and Man said:
that's a mighty brave, and disturbing, statement :D
I'm not sure i understand what you mean? Lima? Obviously i'm talking about a player who can, at the very least, pass and tackle;)

·
Registered
290 Posts
Maxwell!!!
He could be expensive though, we cant afford to have him

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
we r lacking som thing in defence the player who can fill this gap is enough. wot about pirlo in midfield ? i know i aimed too high

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Admit it, you guys want Nesta. ;) No, you need him. And he's a Roman boy too. :angel:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts