Xtratime Community banner

Who will win the Golden Boot in Group G?

• Christian Vieri (Italy)

Votes: 26 52.0%
  • Alessandro Del Piero (Italy)

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Vincenzo Montella (Italy)

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Alen Boksic (Croatia)

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Bosko Balaban (Croatia)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Davor Suker (Croatia)

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Agustin Delgado (Ecuador)

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Blanco (Mexico)

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Garcia Aspe (Mexico)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 2.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
there is no doubt that it is going to be bobo.

I have voted for him. but there is an "IF FACTOR". bobo is injury prone. if he can remain uninjured:hopefull: , he is not only going to be the top scorer of this group but also the top scorer of the tournament (provided Italy reach the sem-finals at least).:star:

Ciao

·
Registered
333 Posts
I pick Paolo Rossi because he has Bruno Conti setting up, Tardelli, Scirea, Zoff; Huh? What? I'm sorry. I was having an acid flashback.
Man, if Italy wins the WC, it will be the 80's all over again. Growing up in a 90% Italian neighbourhood in 1982 was the worst. My ears are still ringing, "ee tall ya"

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Vieri.. it's the most reasonable answer.. He go mad after Inter lost the scudetto and DT became a top score in the league. Frankly this WC will be his moment to prove that he still a good player for NT (Okay.. he defenitely GOOD.. I'm not trying to offend anyone who's a crazy fan of Bobo here..:D )

DP will not do much for this event.. cause that psycho Trap prefer Vieri to score... :mad:
Ciao

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.