Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which player or players do you think will stand out this season,I believe Kewell and Harte for Leeds beckham and Giggs for Man Uts Dyer for Newcastle Lampard for Chelsea Redknapp for Tottenham Hypia and owen for Liverpool and Malbranque for Fulham these are just some of my suggestions.;)

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
Neil Clement will be a star this season too.
Our LB has already been touted as a potential England Player, with free kicks to rival Beckham or Roberto Carlos. Able to run with the ball and take people on, his only fault is his crosses are sometimes wayward. Star in the making.

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Joe Sheerin of AFC Wimbledon :D

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Andy Johnson from Birmingham? Jay Jay Okocha hopefully can show his skills. Im expecting Veron to have a better season also (not difficult really though)

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
Theres only 1 Andy Johnson and he plays for WBA :)

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Joe Cole should start scoring and setting up goals this season, and hopefully Defoe will start alongside Di Canio (If Kanoute leaves) to establish himself with England

·
Registered
629 Posts
I think that Anelka will have a good season for us.Due to the attacking football we play and the chances Benarbia and Berkovic create I reckon he can get back to his goalscoring best with a 20+ tally;)

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
MR MEAZZA said:
Which player or players do you think will stand out this season,I believe Kewell and Harte for Leeds beckham and Giggs for Man Uts Dyer for Newcastle Lampard for Chelsea Redknapp for Tottenham Hypia and owen for Liverpool and Malbranque for Fulham these are just some of my suggestions.;)
and Owen and Beckham and RVN and Pires... youve named all the bonified stars. if Olisadebe goes to Birmingham *please God let it be* then he'll turn some heads

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kool I should've left out the Household names,But instead players like Wayne Bridge,Lua Lua look promising.Also Michael Carrick shows so much potential and also King from Tottenham.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good old Super Kev.;)

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
lua-lua
RVN
anelka
okocha
beattie
lisbie
maccerone
ljungberg
campbell

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Watch out for HUGO VIANA from Newcastle.. rated to-be-the-best-young-player!

Remember that name...

HUGO VIANA!

·
International
6,724 Posts
liverpool4ever said:
where is HUGO VIANA from?
I hope that he's english!
Welcome to Xtratime, liverpool4ever.

As for your question, Viana is from Portugal, and I also think he will be the player to stand out this season :)

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Im not certain that Viana will play most games, i think the better option for Newcastle would be to play him in around 15-20 games to give him a taste for the Premiership and maybe the season after he can be a regular.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts