Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Player Comparisons

Which player do you think, you play the most like, and why?

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
Personally I would say my style is most like that of Zidane. His style is that of dribbling at players at pace, excellent passing, and popping up with great goals from midfield. These are some of the things I like most about my play. I am good going at guys and beating them, I have a pretty good range of passing, and I can score goals from midfield. I also love taking free kicks and my favourite move is his trademark spin.

Now if only I can score two goals in a World Cup Final and score the winning goal with a spectacular volley in the Champions League Final...

·
Registered
346 Posts
Roberto Carlos

I'm a wing-back who loves to attack. :crazy:

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
I'd have to say a mix of 3 players.

Scott Parker.. because I just keep running at people trying to bite at them. Alot of people tell me this ;).

John Terry... We have similar characteristics.. and we're both leaders. We even say the same thing (Cheers alot) However he is good in the air, and i'm shit in the air :(.

Then a winger who can run at people. I'd probs say Joaquin/Duff. I've got quick feet, while i'm not the fastest I can run rings around anyone :)

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
my style of play and skills could be compared to a combination of a number of players.....Pele, Maradona, Cryuff, Zico, Baresi, Buffon..ha ha ha....

in all seriousness, i'd have to compare myself to the playing style of rui costa..without the same skill..he he :cry:

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
:star: puyol :star:
i can play as a centre back or a right full back!!
i'm a fighter who never give up,very aggressive and very fast!!
i also love going forward sometimes!!

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't really know to be honest. I am a person who links midfield from attack.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Ronaldo becauase im good in the box and I score good goals and am strong on the ball and kinda quick but yeah my speed is getting better

Also some say Diego M because I do that skip thing he used to do when he dribbles... I donno

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Jerzy Dudek.

Not the most confident in the air. Small for a keeper. Make a mental mistake every 6 months. Quite solid in net, save what I'm supposed to, and make some ridiculous saves once in awhile.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Nah not as a fast as them or as huge as Adriano, More like Crouch or Kanu than Adriano

BTW Adriano has basically the whole lot and not just a great left foot, Lacking in his right but he still scores with it

I only started playing the game at 15/16 so I've never thought about going into the game as a player, Rather as a coach

·
Soldier of Fortune
307 Posts
Hmm mixture of Richard Dunne & Maradona in current shape ;)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts