Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The season is not over, but we watched more than the half. We watched great player like Messi or Ramos, Robinho in top teams, Pernia in Getafe, Cani in Zaragoza, and Osasuna midifelds Raul Garcia or David Lopez.

We also watched failures from players who were better last season like Baptista, P Garcia, and many more.

There are many players with potential who deserve to play in better teams to improve and become great players. Here you can discuss about them, and should be interesting to know what are the main focusing players who rised in Liga.

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I would like to see Iraola from Athletic in a big club. I think he has skills to play very well and the basque character is amazing, always fighting, very professional and sometimes making miracles , shooting at 30m against R Madrid two years ago.

Now he's a decent player, but he will improve very fast and could have a career like Del Horno

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Mateo said:
:tongue: He's more than happy in Barcelona

let's see if Athletic players have the same atttitude and loyalty of Puyol at the end of the season ?
:rolleyes:
Yes, and Iraola is very unhappy in Bilbao, that´s why he has renewed until 2010 when he ended contract this summer.

let´s see if Barcelona players had the same attitude and loyalty if they were in the same situation as Athletic.

ale, a jugar a pala!:tongue:

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Txupa said:
Yes, and Iraola is very unhappy in Bilbao, that´s why he has renewed until 2010 when he ended contract this summer.
It's very normal that he signed a new contract in the team where he began, but you know that he's very good he should go in other team . I tell you that this player is young but I would like he sign for Barça in next years.

Txupa said:
let´s see if Barcelona players had the same attitude and loyalty if they were in the same situation as Athletic.
Well Txupa don't take it personnally, I don't wish that Athletic finish in 2nd division, but I answer too we never be in the same situation

Txupa said:
ale, a jugar a pala!:tongue:
good luck for tomorrow

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
guti

1 - 16 of 16 Posts