• Other

Votes: 7 11.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So what platforms do the posters in this forum own and use?

I do myself use/own a PC, growing a bit old will get a new one in the summer. I also own a old Amiga 500 and a Sega Megadrive, but don't use them.

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
I have a PC and... an old Sinclair ZX-81, a ZX-Spectrum and a Commodore64. They made them pretty good back then, as even after 20+ years they still work! :)

·
Registered
16,376 Posts
I have Commodore 64, Amiga 500 & 600, Sega Megadrive, Amiga CD32, PC, Playstation One and Playstation 2.

At the moment I only regularly play Playstation 2. At times I play my favorite CD32 game. I brought with me that machine from my childhood home (where my parents live). The other machines/consoles I have not bothered to take with me when I have moved between apartments, so I have just left them at my childhood home. Of course I have a PC as well, but I very rarely use it to play games.

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Well I've got every Nintendo console except the Game Boy Color and Game Boy Advance.

Currently enjoying life with the GameCube :cool:

Don't use the PC much for games.

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
I think everyone owns a PC ...I mean, hello? :D

I only play CM on it though. Tried to play GTA VC back then but I kept getting BSOD's on it. It ain't all that when comparing it to everything that is in now.

Furthermore, I am the proud owner of an XBOX!! :cool:
I also have a PS1 here, and we used to have a megadrive but we sold it long time ago... :(
And where our Commodore 128D is at the moment... :confused:
And this handcomputer which was made for Tetris only :tongue:

·
Rated [D] for Danger
5,472 Posts
Gameboy Advance
Xbox
Gamecube
PS2
Dreamcast
PS
Saturn
Neo.Geo CD
3DO
Neo.Geo
Gamegear
SNES (with a floppy disk drive)
Amiga
Gameboy
Genesis (filed it so I could play Megadrive cartridges on it)
Mastersystem II
NES
MSX (can't remember the model but it's the white not the black one)
Atari 2600 and 7800
can't remember the first console's name but it was the one that had the games already installed in it and you couldn't buy anything else for it and had a dial kinda joystick and a light gun with it.

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
A PC and a PS2. I also have the old PS One, the Sega Genesis, and original NES, but they're all collecting dust.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Just the PC. So far it has been enough. ;)

Somewhere around here there's an old Atari system collecting dust... unless I already dumped it, so long ago that I don't even remember anymore. :stress:

·
Administrator
52,450 Posts
PC( wich i dont bother playing games in)Sega mega drive, Xbox and my favourite Playstation 2, ispecially PS2 online is really fun to play in games like Socom II: Navy Seals.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts