Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it Samuel? Or the absence of Salgado? Or ROberto Carlos's runs? Or Helguerra? Give me a assessment of each defender and the team as a whole.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Give me a assessment of each defender and the team as a whole.
wtf, get your own damn "assessment" yourself!!!
got nothing else to do then to come to this forum, why dont you stick to the "mother of ties" team forum...

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
He just wants to know why Madrid's defense is failing, give him a break.

I think its a mixture.. Samuels lack of pace and constant fouling, Salgado's absence, Carlos' holes in the back, Helguera the midfielder in defense.. its just not right..

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sagyv said:
wtf, get your own damn "assessment" yourself!!!
got nothing else to do then to come to this forum, why dont you stick to the "mother of ties" team forum...
Sorry dude, my personal stake in this is that I want to see how defenders performed for Real this season and see which onesmight be on their way out. Secondly, I want you guys to figure out whats wrong with the defense. If this is stupid, then please delete the thread.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Roberto Carlos blows.

Ivan Helguera should be a DM.

Walter Samuel still thinks it's Serie A.

Michel Salgado is awesome.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
and Bravo needs to start more games

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
FigoIsGod said:
Roberto Carlos blows.

Ivan Helguera should be a DM.

Walter Samuel still thinks it's Serie A.

Michel Salgado is awesome.

Um....ppl say is Raul Bravo a footballer?

and you say he needs to start more? he was reponsible for the loss against juventus

and lastly, what do you mean by the serie a comment? the serie a?

·
Registered
755 Posts
Carlos > never was a defender in the first place

Samuel > the "wall" ? yeah right :dielaugh:

Helguera > solid at the back but its not his natural position

Salgado > fantastic player, great going forward, commanding at the back also.

Bravo > :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler:

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Um....ppl say is Raul Bravo a footballer?

and you say he needs to start more? he was reponsible for the loss against juventus

and lastly, what do you mean by the serie a comment? the serie a?
What the hell are you talking about?

Are you illiterate?

I didn't even mention Raul Bravo, nor any comment about anybody needing to start more.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
FigoIsGod said:
What the hell are you talking about?

Are you illiterate?

I didn't even mention Raul Bravo, nor any comment about anybody needing to start more.

Sorry my man, I quoted thew rong person. I was quoting Tony Montana. Sorry.

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
The biggest problem is the midfield, which is completely clueless most of the times I've seen Real this season, so the defence is under constant pressure.
Also Helguerra and Samuel still doesn't seem to have a good understanding between them.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I thought they solved that problem by bringing in Gravesen?

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Tomas Gravesen is not a miracle worker, and it still doesn't cure the fact that we have Zinedine Zidane, Luis Figo, David Beckham and Ronaldo who are absolutely clueless defensively. Zidane, Figo and Ronaldo don't even care when the other team has the ball, and Beckham runs around like a chicken with his head cut off.

It's embarassing how bad defensively our midfield is.

We need a COMMANDING central defender, a top-class DM, and wingers who have a commitment to defense.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Maybe u should bid for Davids, just a suggestion

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
Can someone tell me what will be the team next season? I mean, who is going to be first eleven player for sure and who's not? And who are you bringing in this summer? And who will be leaving?

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Barcawinner said:
Can someone tell me what will be the team next season? I mean, who is going to be first eleven player for sure and who's not? And who are you bringing in this summer? And who will be leaving?
LOL :dielaugh:

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Maybe u should bid for Davids, just a suggestion
Maybe they should, but remember that Davids is already a year older then he was when he came to Barcelona and at Barcelona he had something to play for, he wanted to shine so someone could offer him a megacontract, which Inter did. Also Davids is no DM, he's very short. In Barcelona he played next to Cocu. Maybe you can have a Davids-Gravesen partnership in midfield. Is Madrid still going to play with this 4-4-2 system?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts