Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
7,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think has the best group of youngsters aged 18-23 just now that are good enough to dominate the world stage for the next 10 years?

·
Registered
687 Posts
I think the dutch. Almost their entire first team now is full of promising youngsters like Robben and Sneidjer

·
Registered
7,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lets hear some names then.

I was gonna mention Rep of Ireland, but i want to hear what kind of players are being reared by other countries to lead them to glory for the forthcoming future.

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Brazil and Argentina always seem to have great youth players.
Spain looks good as well as Holland.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
SM ONLINE said:
Spain

If they live up to their promise or not is another matter.
Just go back and see the results of the last U-17 & u-21 FIFA WC and you'll see that we beat you IN BOTH :drunk: :thmbup: :mute: :dielaugh:

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
King_Henrik said:

I was gonna mention Rep of Ireland, but i want to hear what kind of players are being reared by other countries to lead them to glory for the forthcoming future.
Brazil:

Kaka, Dagoberto, Jadson, Robinho, Maicon, Daniel Alves, Dudu, Fernandinho, Adriano (Inter), Adriano (Sevilla), Maxwell, Alex (PSV), Luisao, Diego, Ederson, Vagner Love, Julio Baptista etc.

Then there are young players like Ronaldinho, Cicinho, Mancini, Ricardo Oliveira, Julio Cesar etc. The pool of talent is endless.

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
Just go back and see the results of the last U-17 & u-21 FIFA WC and you'll see that we beat you IN BOTH :drunk: :thmbup: :mute: :dielaugh:
I'm English :finger:

Oh yeah are youngsters are even worse :D

I think Spain have alot of good youngsters under the age of 23, but Spain have always had good players just not delivered so :/

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Good players many countries have...... world class players only a few.

Remember that football is becoming more equal as the years go by! :)

·
Registered
67,053 Posts
lets not forget about Daniel Carvalho from CSKA Moscow, most of u probably could give two shits about Russian football, but this Brazilian Carvalho is the TRUTH i tell you.

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
king_henrik said:

Ireland have a few decent youngsters, and their under 21s have a great record. They're something like 20 games unbeaten. They've got a few decent players from 18-23 too in Reid, O'Shea and Duff, plus City youth products Stephen Elliott and Willo Flood.

~ The Green ;)ne

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Dmitriy said:
lets not forget about Daniel Carvalho from CSKA Moscow, most of u probably could give two shits about Russian football, but this Brazilian Carvalho is the TRUTH i tell you.

Daniel is very good.

Did anyone talk about the best young center forward of the world?? teh one and only sex maniac , cool dude, party animal, smiliy rebelious VAGNER LOVE! :) :shades:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
The Green One said:
Ireland have a few decent youngsters, and their under 21s have a great record. They're something like 20 games unbeaten. They've got a few decent players from 18-23 too in Reid, O'Shea and Duff, plus City youth products Stephen Elliott and Willo Flood.

~ The Green ;)ne

they also got Arsenal's best 16 year old Anthony Stokes :star: and the Celtic prospect McGeady :star:

they have their best prospects for years.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts