50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This world cup has been excellent.

Excellent Stadiums
Excellent Matches
Excellent Weather
and
EXCELLENT and BEAUTIFUL WOMEN!!!!!!

The Brazilian ladies once again are looking tanned and lovely.

The Irish ladies look awesome with thier long blonde hair and nice smiles.

The Spainish Girls are looking amazing, and like to show off thier bodies.

The japanese girls look slender and fine.

The Italian females also look stunning.

Who do you think has brought the most beautiful women fans to this years World Cup???????

PS: Let me know so I can start watching the teams that have beautiful ladies supporting them!!!!!!!!

Di'Raggio

·
Registered
765 Posts
I knew it was going to be Brasil who'd win this contest ;)

I like brunettes as I am used to blondes..... Hope my girlfriend doesn't see this :nervous:
But no crime in enjoying beautiful women as long as I "eat" at home ;)

·
Registered
742 Posts
If you saw Senegal vs Uruguay then you will agree with me that uruguayan girls are the most beautiful

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Who really gives a sh|t. I'm getting really sick of seeing these threads all over Xtratime :irritate: :fero:. Its just an excuse for people to root for their nation (no pun intended ;) ) or stir trouble

Frankly i look out for nice chicks at ever match and let my d!ck decide whats nice and what isn't :D

There are nice chicks in every country so i think we should keep the national rivalry to the football :tongue:

·
Registered
765 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
japanese... :cool:

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Even if Jordan not participating in the world cup,but I thought depriving you from this beautiful check is a mean thing to do from my side...:D

well actually I am mean but not that much :D

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
Do you remember her?

Before Mendieta took the penalty in Spain vs Ireland, the TV took a quick glance at a beautiful women. Then after Given and Bonner hugged each other, it was the same woman again.

I liked the way her hair 'moved' when she turned her head. She looked very feminine. In reality, I saw another woman who looked a bit like her, but much younger.

Española!!!:heart:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts