Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Jose Earthquakes

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which MLS Team has the best kit? To see the current uniforms, go to http://www.mlsgear.com/ and select each team you'll see a replica of the jersey.

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
I voted for the Chicago Fire.

The worst belong to the Galaxy:D

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Naturally, my first impulse was to vote for the DC United home kit, but I decided to be a bit more open minded. I voted for the Columbus Crew, partly because it is such a huge improvement over their original gawd-awful uniforms.

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
I'm a MetroStars fan but, I have always liked the DC United's Kits. I know they don't wear them that often, but, I loved their "third uniform" that they wore a few years back...they were blue (a darker blue) with red and white stripes(just like on our flag)on the sleeves...they were a great kit...

·
Registered
370 Posts
I was actually thinking about this the other day and I think most of the kits are pretty good , the only thing that makes them look so bad is the goofy ass team logos for some of the teams, the galaxy quakes burn wizards ect ect. Some more thinking needs to go into the team badges and there logos on the chest of most of the jersies. And why cant the burn get a real sponsor instead of atletica , I am sure nike adidas or some one would not mind having them on there list

1 - 5 of 5 Posts