Xtratime Community banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Inter milan got 5 games to go this season

here they are
Inter: Atalanta (h), Brescia (h), Chievo (a), Piacenza (h), Lazio (a)

i just wonna know which game you think that we may loss or draw with them.

for me i am scared from lazio.

·
XT Post Number King
110,790 Posts
if we win the next 4 games and assume roma drop points against milan ( :D ), then the lazio game won't matter much if we have more than 3 points leading roma when we play lazio...i m not scared of anybody...right now, we control our destiny...if we can keep playing well, no way we need to scare anyone...we just need to concentrate and play our best game...

but on paper, seems like the chievo game is the most important...

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Maybe Chievo Verona!We should have no problems in our home games and I bet Lazio would have already out of any contention for Europe spot b4 the last round so I doubt they would work their arse off for an Intertoto cup spot!:rolleyes:

So the Chievo could be the most difficult!If we get at least a draw,we should have no problem to grab the scudetto!Cuz the same week Roma will lose vs Milan at San Siro!:D

However every game should be decisive for us!It's just that we have a more chance to have trouble at Verona!

Fear?!What fear?!Everything favored us!But if I have to pick one fear it should be ourselves!Cuz everything now depends on us!If we dont screw it then we should have no problem winning the damn thing!

Forza Inter!!!

·
Legend
12,324 Posts
Being the pessimist and never get my hopes too high,I have gotten this very awkward feeling that this will go straight to hell. :nervous::cry:
It is just that this Inter being favourites and that people have declared us the winners already that makes me so mad and I just get a feeling that we will completely lose everything.

I seriously hope that the team isn´t as nervous and so pessimistic as I am.

:(

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Jimmy said:
I seriously hope that the team isn´t as nervous and so pessimistic as I am.

:(
I know what you mean...i am so scared right now...i scare all those five matches.:stress:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Chievo and Lazio are the most dangerous games for Inter.

Chievo because historically Inter has a tendency to lose to the newly promoted teams(teams that are playing for the first time ever in their history in Serie A). It has happened tons of times before. Check the stats it will amaze you.

Lazio because Inter has a tendency to struggle in beating Lazio. Specially in the past decade.

Another fact to take into consideration is that Inter couldn't beat Lazio and Chievo at the San Siro so it will be harder to beat them away because this season Chievo has only lost twice at home and Lazio have only lost once at home so that says that they are tough teams to beat at their homes.

·
Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
26,190 Posts
Actually I fear for all the matches that are left to play. Some people seem to think that our matches at San Siro against Atalanta, Brescia and Piacenza will be easy. Those teams will be fighting their asses off to avoid relegation and Inter will have to perform at their highest level to beat them.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Inter should fear each and every one of these games especially considering that we couldn't even beat a team we were expected to just trash 2-0 or so and look at this? It was one of those games we dominated and couldn't find the ball into the net. We are lucky Roma didn't get 3 penaltys. :eek:

It's a shame, we have lost twice in a row at such a time, Inter is cursed eh? :mad:

·
XT Post Number King
110,790 Posts
Spacey said:
Brescia, Chievo, Piacenza and Lazio. Inter should fear the 4 remaining games.
oh yeah...we should fear these teams and roma/juventus would win their remaining of the games...i didn't know that they'd automatically win their games... :rolleyes:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.