1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMO

1* Brazil
2* France
3* Portugal
4* Argentina
5* Italy

i'm based on the fact that Ronaldinho would return to brasil, henry to france and so on

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
1- Brazil
2- Argentina
3- Italy
4- France
5- Egyptian league :tongue:

D

·
0 Posts
Eventually if it stayed that way then the leagues would go back to normal i.e Spain, England, Italy, Germany, Brazil being the top five leagues like it was regardless of foreigners. Simply because these are the biggest football cultures in terms of everything.

England was the biggest league in Europe in the 70s and 80s before it's ban from Europe and had hardly any foreigners.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
1- Brazil
2- France
3- Argentina
4- England
5- Italy

·
Registered
109 Posts
DeJackal said:
Eventually if it stayed that way then the leagues would go back to normal i.e Spain, England, Italy, Germany, Brazil being the top five leagues like it was regardless of foreigners. Simply because these are the biggest football cultures in terms of everything.

England was the biggest league in Europe in the 70s and 80s before it's ban from Europe and had hardly any foreigners.
France would be above England, because PL without frenchies and foreigners is simply shit! :hopefull:

D

·
0 Posts
Cheva said:
France would be above England, because PL without frenchies and foreigners is simply shit! :hopefull:
Listen, since your uneducated about football. I'll tell you something.

EPL without foreigners would not be the strongest league in the world. You know why? because Spain and Italy will then have the best of the foreigners. See how it works?

In the 70s and early 80s before clubs in Europe started recruiting foreigners to compete with the best of the homegrown from their own country. England dominated Europe. Take a look at a football history book and have a look at the champions of the European Cup, UEFA Cup, and European Cup Winners Cup between 1975-1985.

English clubs got banned in 1985 from European competition and some of it's best talent went to foreigner clubs. Serie A started recruiting foreingers and so did La Liga and Bundesliga. The ENglish clubs when allowed back into European competition was coming back into a competition were other leagues had the best foreigners. So what did the EPL teams do to catch up? They got their own foreigners.

But other countries should be greatful in a way because the World Cup as a whole has become stronger because little sh1tty nations can have their best talent compete in the best leagues.

If you take away foreigners from every league, the English league would still be a top five.

See you learn something everyday, small child. :pp

·
Registered
109 Posts
Man.U without Ronaldo Giggs Van Nistlerooy Keane Heinze :eekani:
Caroll... :jester:

Arsenal without Pires HENRY! Reyes Fabregas and...Wenger.

You are just kidding Dejackal.

For me in Europe:

1/Italy
2/France
3/Spain
4/Allemagne
5/England

·
Registered
109 Posts
DeJackal said:
Listen, since your uneducated about football. I'll tell you something.

EPL without foreigners would not be the strongest league in the world. You know why? because Spain and Italy will then have the best of the foreigners. See how it works?

In the 70s and early 80s before clubs in Europe started recruiting foreigners to compete with the best of the homegrown from their own country. England dominated Europe. Take a look at a football history book and have a look at the champions of the European Cup, UEFA Cup, and European Cup Winners Cup between 1975-1985.

English clubs got banned in 1985 from European competition and some of it's best talent went to foreigner clubs. Serie A started recruiting foreingers and so did La Liga and Bundesliga. The ENglish clubs when allowed back into European competition was coming back into a competition were other leagues had the best foreigners. So what did the EPL teams do to catch up? They got their own foreigners.

But other countries should be greatful in a way because the World Cup as a whole has become stronger because little sh1tty nations can have their best talent compete in the best leagues.

If you take away foreigners from every league, the English league would still be a top five.

See you learn something everyday, small child. :pp
Stop speaking about 80's I don't care about that kid. :)
Didn't read your message btw. Have already read that ENgland is the best and blablabla...

PL would be deep shit without foreigners, everybody will told you that petit con. :)

Edit: read that thread bouffon http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showthread.php?t=152146&page=1&pp=15 :strong:

·
Registered
526 Posts
Gone are the day's when you can win the European Cup with 11 players born within a 30 mile radius of your home ground :thmbup:

Maybe Ath Bilbao could do it?

Anyways i'd go for

1.Brazil
2.Spain
3.France
4.Italy
5.Engurland

D

·
0 Posts
Cheva said:
Man.U without Ronaldo Giggs Van Nistlerooy Keane Heinze :eekani:
Caroll... :jester:

Arsenal without Pires HENRY! Reyes Fabregas and...Wenger.

You are just kidding Dejackal.

For me in Europe:

1/Italy
2/France
3/Spain
4/Allemagne
5/England
Real Madrid without Owen, Ronaldo, Beckham, R. Carlos, Samuel, Figo, Zidane, Gravesen, :eekani:

Giggs isn't a foreigner , he's got a mancunian accent, went to an english school, and played for England as a boy.

As for Man United your joking aren't you? In their treble winning year they had more Englishman.

As for Arsenal, yes, they would suffer. Although they had Whinterburn, Keane, Adams, Dixon as a great legendary defence. With Ian Wright as a great goalscorer. Foreigners have improved their team. Wenger has made their team better. But some other team would benefit.....Liverpool for example. The less Englishman they have in their team, the crapper they become.

D

·
0 Posts
Interista said:
Born in Cardiff, makes him Welsh.
I bet that would make a hell of a lot of Irish players, English eh?

But even if you come to the conclusion that Giggs grew up in England, and everything about him is English apart from his birthplace. Then he's still not a foreigner. Because Welsh people are not foreigners to English people and vice verser. Wales, Scotland, England is the same country in the UK. England, Wales, Scotland are not recognized countries by the United Nations or any other country. ;)

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Interista said:
He is still not English
Shouldnt have played for England Schoolboys then.

Many players play for an NT which is not their original nationality so by your theory, Zidane is Algerian not French.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Nico said:

Many players play for an NT which is not their original nationality so by your theory, Zidane is Algerian not French.
I was corrected by khimik that Zidane was born in Marseille.

D

·
0 Posts
Nico said:

Zidane was born in Marseille but had Algerian parents. As for about 10 others French players that's another story. *cough* vieira

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
I stand corrected. :)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts