Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think ? - Is the Best league Italian Serie A or Spanish La Liga or English
Premier League ?
I was sured that the best league is the
Serie A, but after this Cup Season ...

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
There´s no question about that: The spanish Primera Division is da Bomb!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In terms of quality players:

1.) Serie A
2.) Primera Liga
3.) Premiership

In terms of entertainment:

1.) Premiership
2.) Primera Liga
3.) Serie A

If you work that out, they are all equal i think.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
I think Makaay has it right, it depends what you are looking for in a game of football. There is undeniably no more exciting league than the English Premier league, the game is played at lightening pace and the entertainment value is second to none.
I you want to see sublime skills and extremely tactical games, then the Italian league is for you.
The Spanish League is a mix of the two.
I'd personally take the premiership over either the Italian or Spanish league, because I like exciting, entertaining football.

That's not to say I don't enjoy the other leagues, but they are for different reasons.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Italian and Spanish leagues may feature most of the biggest stars in the world, but the Premier League is definitely the most exciting. The Serie A is a very tough league, but also very defensive minded, especially the big teams, theyr'e so scared they will lose. As I look at the final standings in the Serie A and the Primera, most teams have scored just over 1 goal per match, I rather watch Man Utd score 97 goals in 38 matches.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts