Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to like milan, but that was back in the day, althought i didn't really follow serie a that time, i really liked the Deseally, Baggio era.

(i dont really know what year that was, i think it was 1996-1998)

Because there were a lot of italian internationals instead of foriegners.

What about you guys?

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
from silvio took over and change milan too the best team in the world......
the worst years was in the 70's when all the italian teams played "catenachio"

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Please, no contest!! The Milan of 1988-1993 was awesome!! Van Basten, Gullit and Rijkaard redefined football and the Italians Baresi, Donadoni, Maldini, Anceloti etc.. were awesome as well. The team dominated and scored goals at will. The '94 team was great but scored goals at barely a goal a game pace. For me, the Milan of '88-93 was the epitome of football!

------------------
VIVA SPORTING!!!
FORZA MILAN!!!

L

·
0 Posts
my favourite was when the last time Milan got relegated... hehehehehe just kidding guys...
yeah, i also love the Gullit V.Basten Rijkaard era, that was pure brilliant but that was also the Inter downhill moment, so i hate 90-93 season.

S

·
0 Posts
Man there is no question about it ..
Van Basten , Guliit, Rijkard, Baresi, Maldini, Donadini, Massaro, Evani, Anceloti etc .. it was really a perfect team ! and they dererved what troophies they had.

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Barbados Boy said:
Who is this looser?:fero: You can go to hell.

To the topic - I completly agree with Dae on this matter. This was the era which made most of the present fans a MILAN FAN.:) (Including me)
Ya the 1988-1993 rules

Ciao

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Jeez, here I thought we had a new topic to discuss and it turns out that it was just that buttmunch who's been spamming the forums by digging up ancient topics. :rollani:

In any event, I was ready to respond and come to find I said the very thing I would have said now two years ago. It's almost to the word. :D

To me, that answer is fairly obvious. The 1988-93 Milan team is a classic. No team is better and few equal it, imo.

On a side note, I would have loved to see the teams with Schiaffino as I am a fan of Uruguayan football, but that is way before my time. I also would have liked to see Rivera play for Milan as he is widely touted as an all-time great, but I have never seen him play aside from the 1970 WC final where I think he played, but could be wrong.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Hey dae! shouldn't he be complimented for using an old topic instead of creating a new one? ;):D Keeps the forum clean of redundant topics. :D

I should have ignored your post and written my own with the same words so you wouldn't have to bathe in your own mystic glow. ;)

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Too late. :tongue: :D

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Someone's been playing forum archeologist again, digging up old stuff. Maybe I'll give it a try one of these days! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts