38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that Florentino is gone....

The question we have been dreaming to ask for two years. :D

I am going to attach a poll....

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Great question to see what kind of line up Caro comes out with in the Madrid derby. Everybody should be available for the game with the exception of Woodgate, even guti should be available.

How is Raul getting into the game, remains the key. Will it be for Gravy and Guti plays farther back? Or will it be for Ronaldo,? I can't see cassano starting nor can I see Beckham on the bench. Raul for Ronaldo is also hard to see, if that happens watch out for Ronaldo to have an "injury" and leave for Brazil to get ready for the WC.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
barça said:
Great question to see what kind of line up Caro comes out with in the Madrid derby. Everybody should be available for the game with the exception of Woodgate, even guti should be available.

How is Raul getting into the game, remains the key. Will it be for Gravy and Guti plays farther back? Or will it be for Ronaldo,? I can't see cassano starting nor can I see Beckham on the bench. Raul for Ronaldo is also hard to see, if that happens watch out for Ronaldo to have an "injury" and leave for Brazil to get ready for the WC.
Lol :D

I am having a hard time choosing. :D

We need to win in the derby for sure, Caro has to use Cassano. He has no excuse now. Bench Raul, Baptista AND Ronaldo, also bench Beckham as he isn't even 100% fit, bench Gravesen as well.

Also, screw the 4-1-4-1. That system will only work with someone like Eto'o, and we do not have such a player currently in our team.

Use 4-1-3-2.

---------------Diogo
-Cicinho--------Guti---------Zidane--
--------Cassano---Robinho----------

I would love to see that team.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
By the way, it won't be Beckham.

He has a clause in his contract which states that he must play unless injured. :frustrat:

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Green said:
How come Raul in the poll? He aint a starter now so how he can get benched? :googly:
Because we all know he was going to be a starter as soon as he became match fit. ;)

How else do you explain a player who has just returned from knee ligament damage coming on before Cassano? :wallbang:

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Baptista for sure, because he's already been benched when Guti can start.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
I already wrote in the "floren quit" thread that i don't expect to see any changes in the lineup for this game - once again call me pesimist - but with all the love/hate/group/ego thing we have in our squad, the last thing they need is something that will say "hey, this is the end of your time and i'll start to play from now on...".
Raul will not start - for the same reason, not to create a tormuil.
Expect to see the same line as before.
But boy do i wait to see how the crowd accept the players, especially ronaldo.

El-fen, i could say a lot of things about beckham and perez, but i doubt beckham has a clause in his contract that he must play every game unless injured. Not even perez will sign that.
but if we talking about the best lineup(of course with ramos not playing) that we can come up for this game:

--salgado---mejia---helguera----RC
---cicinho---de la red/j.garcia----zidan/guti
-----------cassano-----------
-------soldado--------robinho

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,491 Posts
Only a SAP would bench R9...

O Fenomeno has scored 50+ goals in 10 games against these clowns...
bench Zidane, Crapham, Baptista, and keep Raul in the bench!

----------------------Dieogo--------Gravesen----------
------------Cassano/Cicinho------Guti--------Robinho---------
--------------------------O Fenomeno---------------

·
Registered
390 Posts
Dagoods said:
Only a SAP would bench R9...

O Fenomeno has scored 50+ goals in 10 games against these clowns...
bench Zidane, Crapham, Baptista, and keep Raul in the bench!

----------------------Dieogo--------Gravesen----------
------------Cassano/Cicinho------Guti--------Robinho---------
--------------------------O Fenomeno---------------
Well we got to give Raul a chance to come back right? We have been waiting 4 or 5 years for that, so why not 4 or 5 more...:D

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,491 Posts
R.o.n.a.l.d.o. said:
Well we got to give Raul a chance to come back right? We have been waiting 4 or 5 years for that, so why not 4 or 5 more...:D

BBAWWWWWWWWAHHHHHHHHHhh :thumbsup:

·
Registered
390 Posts
barça said:
Every madridista is hoping that the new president and the coach are saps:D
That's why you are on top of the table...:D

But I don't exactly consider 9% of the Madridista's as all of them. That's the share that did not want Ronldo on the starting line-up...while about half didn't want Raul to be in there...

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,491 Posts
barça said:
Every madridista is hoping that the new president and the coach are saps:D

Nope that's what every cule is hoping for...

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,491 Posts
R.o.n.a.l.d.o. said:
That's why you are on top of the table...:D

But I don't exactly consider 9% of the Madridista's as all of them. That's the share that did not want Ronldo on the starting line-up...while about half didn't want Raul to be in there...
This kid knows his stuff!

1 - 20 of 89 Posts