1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Tattooed Fußball Fan
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
28,215 Posts
Wouldn't have changed much, OL might have slightly risen but PSG has the better potential to break away in clear second. It goes with success as well, that article is from November 2009 when Bordeaux were flying and it says they're the fastest moving team. I expect LOSC to experience a similar rise soon, they're well run etc and will be in the top bracket of teams in the near future. ASSE may have once been up there in terms of support but that would have been a long time ago.

·
Tattooed Fußball Fan
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, very interesting.

I am curious though what Lille will have attendance wise once they move into their much nicer new stadium. How about Lyon when they move into their new stadium?

I know Marseille will have no issues once the Velodrome is totally renovated.

All 3 stadiums look to be pretty nice once completed.

·
Registered
19,827 Posts
Saint-Etienne got a great atmosphere while Rennes is much more quiet and can be really severe and expecting too much from the team.

·
Tattooed Fußball Fan
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Saint-Etienne got a great atmosphere while Rennes is much more quiet and can be really severe and expecting too much from the team.

that must be tough on Rennes especially in tight close matches.

I am trying to find out as much as I can as I finally get alot more exposure online as well as at least one match per week on tv when it comes to French clubs.

I obviously see Lille, Lyon, and Marseille the most. I am also curious about the two I just mentioned in Saint-Etienne and Rennes.

I would also be curious about Montpellier. Is this just a shock one off season where all the stars are aligning right for them? Do they play attacking football? Where are they located in France and do they play in a big or small city?

Thanks for any help!:cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts