Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or Other?

I can stress how stupid marca, and as and the sun are....but people still post their articles, and cover page like it was the only place to get news....

Is there any worse than these two, and if not which one is the worst?

·
Scudetto
24,010 Posts
Does England have a paper that has personally angered two of the biggest clubs in the world?

Do they have a paper that goes to players and force them wear Real Madrid jerseys wayy before the player has joined?

Do they have a paper that go to meet Cristiano Ronaldo's mother?

Do they have a paper that Photoshop's Kaka picture on its front page cover?

Damn, do they have a paper that brought down a club President?

:howler:

Marca, AS > All.

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
The English press are worse to me because they maintain impartiality whilst obviously not being so. The Spanish press are quite open about preferring either ourselves or Madrid. At least they are honest about their douche-baggery. :D

·
Registered
70,710 Posts
Does England have a paper that has personally angered two of the biggest clubs in the world?

Do they have a paper that goes to players and force them wear Real Madrid jerseys wayy before the player has joined?

Do they have a paper that go to meet Cristiano Ronaldo's mother?

Do they have a paper that Photoshop's Kaka picture on its front page cover?

Damn, do they have a paper that brought down a club President?

:howler:
Does England have a paper that shows in their cover how Real Madrid is 'the best team in Europe' and the next week they get their asses kicked in Liverpool? :D

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Does England have a paper that shows in their cover how Real Madrid is 'the best team in Europe' and the next week they get their asses kicked in Liverpool? :D
That picture was priceless :D

Btw, what about L'Equipe? I guess it's way more respectable than uk-spain ones.

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
No media picks on one team alone like the Italian media. Not as bad for the transfer BS but still quite biased especially the Roman papers and Tuttosport for Juve. Gazzetta dello sport seems to favour the Milan teams but much more levelled than Tuttosport

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If I had a dime for every ridiculous news article posted by as or marca... its just they arent seen as tabloid like the sun is known to be. For some reason they are seen as sports news... THATS scary.

Does England have a paper that shows in their cover how Real Madrid is 'the best team in Europe' and the next week they get their asses kicked in Liverpool?
BTW where is this pic?

·
Rookie of the Year 2007
10,003 Posts
The English tabloids have got to be the worse. Bigging up players and teams esp. the NT is really annoying.

The French press is pretty mild compared to the rest of Europe, maybe because France aren't as football mad as other nations.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts