Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's talk about that, as useless a topic it is. I heard Vieri and Inzaghi hate each other now, is it true?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think Vieri and Buffon hate each other. Cuz there was an article I read on it during the European Championships, which Vieri denied, but I know Vieri too well...you could tell on his face that it was true

·
Registered
46,396 Posts
The best couples:
Totti :heart: Emerson - since Emerson left Roma, Totti is no more the same. Totti always sends him love messages and someone even saw Francesco crying in front of the locker which belonged to "Emy" at Trigoria
Totti :heart: Di Canio - Totti and Di Canio knew each other in the chat "Roma-nce" and soon it was love.
Mihajlovic :heart: Mutu - the love broke out one night when Mutu forgot the shampoo at home and Mihajlovic gave some of his shampoo to "Adry".

·
Registered
5,608 Posts
ToniSamp said:
Totti :heart: Di Canio - Totti and Di Canio knew each other in the chat "Roma-nce" and soon it was love.
:drunk: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :scared: :kiss:

Vieri and Inzaghi are almost love partners. That's all I know..

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
I didn't realize you were so into gossip, Pulsar. :tongue: Still, anything for a cugino: Nesta was Di Vaio's best man at his recent wedding. Apparently that's why he returned early from his vacation in the Maldives, just before the tsunami hit. :eek: Grazie, Di Vaio. :D

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Brocchi,seedorf and Vieri own a nightclub together I think,Many players share close friendships.

·
Registered
5,608 Posts
Don't Maldini and Vieri co-own this fashion store called Sweet Memory or something? It has a heart as a logo and Vieri always used to tear his jersey off after scoring to expose the logo as free publicity. :D

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Vieri is a moody git but he sure has alot of friends in football

Totti and Del Piero are supposedly good friends when they play on the NT. I also have to guess that Cannavaro and Nesta must be good mates as they have a terrific understanding for a defnesive partnership when you consider they've never played at club level.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Shevchenko and Kaladze, seeing how many seasons they've played on the same teams, Dynamo Kyiv and now Milan, also you can add Rebrov to Sheva's list of friends who are players.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Ruffian said:
I didn't realize you were so into gossip, Pulsar. :tongue: Still, anything for a cugino: Nesta was Di Vaio's best man at his recent wedding. Apparently that's why he returned early from his vacation in the Maldives, just before the tsunami hit. :eek: Grazie, Di Vaio. :D
You can also thank the Lazio youth system for that.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Great Outdoors said:
Don't Maldini and Vieri co-own this fashion store called Sweet Memory or something? It has a heart as a logo and Vieri always used to tear his jersey off after scoring to expose the logo as free publicity. :D
Sweet Years. :heart:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts