Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which game from the FIFA series does evryone think is the best?

FIFA 98 RTWC is gigantic step from FIFA 97, becoming the best football simulating game ever, but then FIFA 99 was one step better again. FIFA 2000, apart from the stunnign graphics, is something to throw in the bin after playing it for one game. FIFA 96 was not bad either, with the indoor stadium. I think FIFA 2002 RTWC is going to be a great game.

·
Registered
49 Posts
FIFA 96 and FIFA 2000
96 has to go down as a classic, for many reasons. I disagree about 2000 though, I think the gameplay is a bit better than the ones before it. BTW, wasnt it 97 with the indoor stadium?

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
i belief there is no better game than fifa 98. never understood what people found that good about '99. in this game doing a good dribble is impossible. you only get through a defense bye passing. and fifa 2000, well that is just way to american.

------------------
Always trying to be modest. And damn proud of it!

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
The lack of chance for a good dribble is really what disappointed me the most in '99. In the latest version this is compensated, but it appears more easily to beat the computer opponent once you know how, and the game becomes monotonous.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fifa 98 for psX, was my favorite, it's teh one i played most, over all the other games, it had everything i wanted from a soccer game in the year 1998,
but now it's a different story, and i expect more and better

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Which one is better for you ? FIFA or CM ?
I know we can't compare them (since FIFA is action and CM is a strategy) , but just answer it , for you which one is better ?

FORZA LAZIO !!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
The one which you had to have the greatest skill to play and the greatest in the series would have to be '99 for Nintendo 64. Everyother platform and version is very weak.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think the best fifa games I've played are 98 and 99, 2k one is great it's got everything, relegation, playing euro cups, league cups and plying the league at the same time! I thought that fifa 2k would be the best fifa or any other soccer game, but when I played it for a while I got bored.I think thats because I started playing manager games(the best games. I played heaps of manager games but CM99/00 is the best game ever. God bless those people who maid that CM99/00 :) :) :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts