Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is just a thread about who you miss the most from Inter it could be anyone just your own opinion and for whatever it may be.I'd be interested to hear the opinions of you guys.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Probably.....Roberto Baggio. Definitely.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
I MISS

Yuri Djorakaeff
THE AUSOME ARMENIAN PLAYER :proud:

·
Registered
8,927 Posts
Fabio Cannavaro. Enuf said :moan: :sigh: :sob: :(

·
Registered
867 Posts
Haven't been following Inter very long, the player I remember and miss most in Inter's colours is Cannavaro.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
The player I miss most is Djorkaeff. He was truly special and it was a pleasure to watch him and have him wear Inter's colours.

But I also have to say that I miss Pilro. Of course, we did not get to see him play for Inter but I miss the chance that we lost and the potential of what he has to offer.

As for Ronaldo, I do not miss him as much since we acquired Adriano. Ronaldo was and remains a difficult player. When things do not go his way or when he is criticised, his attitude tends to be quite destructive and he expects everyone to kiss his arse.

I would also like to say that I miss Cannavaro. As much as I dislike him as he now plays for Juventus, I have to say that I miss what he is now offering Juventus. It is also probably true that Inter miss what he is offering.

Unfortunately, this thread displays that a whole lot of missing is going on and I regret that we prematurely parted with the likes of Pirlo and Cannavaro.

Man my Inter avatar looks so hot! ;) :)

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Recoba :sigh:

Ok seriously, I dont miss anyone. No place for regrets.....

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Zamorano
Baggio
Djorkaeff
Cannavaro
:cry:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Ze Elias.... :dielaugh: (i'm kidding... we have his brother on trial,it is just for that if he came in my mid:D)

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
arianna u once were a good person............

i miss

THE PLAYER WITH A UNIQUE NUMBER

1+8
BAM BAM :stress:

i miss
AARON WINTER
I MISS
MANIERO

·
Registered
8,927 Posts
1+8 that was funny. I still dont know how the Lega Calcio allowed him to place that on the back of his jersey. I know he did it because no.9 was taken so the next closest thing was 1+8, but my question is. How was he allowed to do this?

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
bcz ZAMORANO wanted that he got that.
BAM BAM
he had the power :D
he wldve kicked galiani s ars
--
about kallon,i dont miss him,ofcourse this is too harsh but i have to say it,i cant forgive the one on one with abiati n that stupid shot of his,he cldve sent us to the finals n be the hero of inter,but he became the anti hero for me ,so let him chill in monaco

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
yeah arianna really
if a person is in a company such as urs,people change.n u changed a lot.
--
if u see him everyday-can u do this.

do u have a normal diadora ball which costs 10$,n which u dont need,if there is smth like that,can u give that ball to him,n tell him to sign that n then send that ball to armenia,yerevan
i m serious.
but the possibiility that ull do is like 1.9% :stress:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts