Xtratime Community banner
1321 - 1339 of 1339 Posts

·
Registered
67,258 Posts
Sports equipment Soccer Helmet Football equipment Football

I totally disagree with those trolling Lukaku. That unfortunate incident doesn't outweigh all he did for the club..

·
Registered
67,258 Posts
Font Gadget Screenshot Software Electronic device

Pinamonti with an important goal for Empoli

·
Registered
67,258 Posts
Another Young assist for Villa

Font Rectangle Screenshot Gadget Electronic device

Reactions: Firdaus

·
Registered
67,258 Posts
Felipe Melo's Palmeiras win Libertadores at the expense of Gabigol's Flamengo. Gabigol scored in the final, Melo came on in ET and got booked for arguing with the ref... worth noting that Melo and Gabigol were Inter teammates in the not so memorable 16-17 season

·
Registered
67,258 Posts
Shorts Sports uniform Product Jersey Font

Font Screenshot Number Document

:(

My favourite Ricky goals for Inter were against Udinese (Handanovic was in goal for the Bianconeri then) in 11-12

and against Atalanta in Milano in 12-13.

@1:11

Class goals.

·
Registered
67,258 Posts
Oh I learned how to copy url at time I want, cool. :D

·
Registered
67,258 Posts
Organism Font Line Screenshot Circle

Font Screenshot Number Terrestrial plant

Font Screenshot Technology News Wrinkle

Font Screenshot Number

Font Line Material property Beard Screenshot

I fall in the adore him part, rest of you guys here don't :D but top coaches have all praised/rated him for a reason

·
Registered
67,258 Posts
Not trying to pick up an old fight with red btw :D, the guy certainly retired without achieving a lot, though playing for a club like Inter and for a country like Argentina (in a WC), in addition to the Premiership and winning the title with Velez (I believe he was coached by current Peru coach, right @van ?), those are still good things to remember

·
Registered
67,258 Posts
I would say that he has been a better player for us than some players who won trophies at Inter like his countrymen Solari or Mariano Gonzalez or Burdisso for instance, too bad he was at Inter at a bad time. And feckin Mazzarri let go of him and Cassano...those 2 were our best/main creative players

Ok enough Ricky posts, need some sleep before going out to buy a stupid suit (have a shitty wedding I have to attend on Saturday) then rush back in time for the Inter game tonight

Forza Ricky 🖤 💙

P.S. A fellow Interista on FB just reacted love to my Ricky post 🥰😍

Photograph Shirt Product Shorts Gesture

·
Registered
14,565 Posts
Not trying to pick up an old fight with red btw :D, the guy certainly retired without achieving a lot, though playing for a club like Inter and for a country like Argentina (in a WC), in addition to the Premiership and winning the title with Velez (I believe he was coached by current Peru coach, right @van ?), those are still good things to remember
Yeah they won the title under Gareca, who by now is a national treasure in Peru. They also had a decent run in Copa Libertadores.

I have to say I agree with you on Alvarez; quality player who just was not ideal for that early 2010s Inter in many ways.

Reactions: Nerazzurri4life

·
Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
25,204 Posts
He was also better than Sebastian Rambert, I'll grant him that much.

·
Registered
14,565 Posts
SEBASTIAN

PASCUAL

RAMBERT

A fucking classic

·
Registered
67,258 Posts
Where did he troll Inter fans?

·
Registered
47,955 Posts
every chance he goes i always wanted to play for chelsea blah blah blah and constant subliminal message like if it was not for me you would not win scudetto while reason inter won is because hakimi more then lukaku
I think part of it is trying to endear himself to the new fans (normal), part of it is trying to justify the move in his own mind (also normal). But the way Lukaku talks about the switch is just too artificial...and this is because (I believe) the move was something Roc Nation was pushing for more than anyone else. Lukaku just followed and is pulling out the gymnastics to justify it...and that's why some of his statements are just embarrassing. EMBARRASSING, bro!

·
Registered
67,258 Posts
every chance he goes i always wanted to play for chelsea blah blah blah and constant subliminal message like if it was not for me you would not win scudetto while reason inter won is because hakimi more then lukaku
Any direct quote where he says that 'had not for me Inter wouldn't have won the Scudetto' ?

Technically it's true but I doubt he said this.

Conte and of course Suning were the reasons Lukaku arrived to begin with anyhow, and it was a collective team effort, no player wins solo. Otherwise Lukaku would have won the EPL at Man U for instance...

Anyhow I don't hate him like some do, players come and go. I've been through JZ retiring and that was emotional but Inter remains.

1321 - 1339 of 1339 Posts