Xtratime Community banner
1281 - 1300 of 1348 Posts

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
Ruben Botta, guy barely ever played for us.

Sky Font Screenshot Software Technology

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
One of Bob's favourite players with an assist in Serie A this round. A pure Nigerian goal.

Font Screenshot Gadget Darkness Multimedia

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
Pretty cool picture of Altobelli

Forehead Chin Hairstyle Jheri curl Sports jersey

·
Registered
19,267 Posts
She is born in China or something??? whatup with the middle name...

Anyway, Icardi is rumoured to Milan and Juve.
We will pass...
She has a Japanese grandmother... apparently that's the reason

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
Moses with 2 assists in EL

Font Screenshot Electronic device Multimedia Software

·
Registered
48,514 Posts
Icardi has good taste though
He has proved that he is not the smartest guy on the planet. I don't know how this thing will end but the big mistake is getting married at 20 yo. When he did it my thought was: well, there are men who are more mature than the average men and he is probably one. Eight years later it is clear that it was not true! In the meanwhile he has also been so smart to make her wife her agent too lol.

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
Shoulder Picture frame Sports uniform Sports jersey Muscle

🖤💙

Reactions: Firdaus

·
Registered
47,970 Posts
Man, TAZZ would have 1000% liked that post...and we'd have some big laughs about this.

·
Registered
9,540 Posts
He has proved that he is not the smartest guy on the planet. I don't know how this thing will end but the big mistake is getting married at 20 yo. When he did it my thought was: well, there are men who are more mature than the average men and he is probably one. Eight years later it is clear that it was not true! In the meanwhile he has also been so smart to make her wife her agent too lol.
Sometimes we man think with our small head than the big one especially when we are young. Oh well...

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
Man, TAZZ would have 1000% liked that post...and we'd have some big laughs about this.
Dalmat was very talented but unfortunately didn't fulfil his potential

·
Registered
47,970 Posts
Dalmat was very talented but unfortunately didn't fulfil his potential
Yeah, but TAZZ and I got this one spectacularly wrong, which is why it's so funny. We hyped this guy up to the moon before he even got on the plane to Italy. His manager at Marseille (was it Casoni?) criticised Dalmat's football IQ and we blasted that opinion. Then he came to Inter and after a while we were like, "yeah, actually...". If that happened after our forum got some more of the banter bros, we'd have been roasted, lol.

Reactions: Nerazzurri4life

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
We could use this thread for some TAZZ quotes on Dalmat, a TAZZ read is always good. 👌

·
Registered
48,514 Posts

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
Some dude on FB posted this pic, obviously it's from 2000-2001 as Diego Simeone is wearing the Scudetto badge with Lazio and this is our shirt from that season. Who is that other player though? Sixto Peralta ?

Sports uniform Shorts Soccer Sports equipment Jersey

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
Shorts Sports uniform Photograph Sports equipment Soccer

It's a shame he won nothing at Inter, arrived at the wrong time but he was a good striker. Will never forget that he scored on my first Inter game in Milano. 🖤💙

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
His biggest regret must be the missed chance in the 2014 WC final. Him, Campagnaro and Ricky Alvarez would have become World Champions :( but also Messi and Higuain missed, not all on Palacio...

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
Hattrick of assists for Cancelo in the CL for City on Wednesday, pretty impressive

Font Technology Screenshot Multimedia Software

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
Oh and Joao Mario had an assist against Bayern, albeit a pointless one

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
Cancelo involved in both City goals in the Manchester Derby. Doing exceptionally well there.

1281 - 1300 of 1348 Posts