Xtratime Community banner

1181 - 1200 of 1213 Posts

·
Registered
63,809 Posts
I believe it was De Vrij who got the ball for the 3rd goal before Brozovic passed to Lukaku

Milan have Rebic and Mandzukic so why do you prefer our 2 Croats to win?

·
Registered
46,481 Posts
RIP. Love this guy.

·
Registered
47,276 Posts
I don't remember Bellugi as a player because he retired just before I started to follow football. Defender of Inter, Napoli, Bologna and Pistoiese, he also had 32 caps with the NT. I remember him commenting football instead, as he did it very often on different TV channels. He was not one of those guys who screamed or pretended to be right at all costs. Not at all, he was always very kind and polite in spite of his look we could define "burbero" in Italian.

Attachments

·
Registered
63,809 Posts

This reminds me with 06-07, when Benito Lorenzi had passed away and he was remembered before a derby. Well iirc..

·
Registered
63,809 Posts
Nacka's bf Ibrahima Mbaye scored for Bologna against Lazio

Reactions: Firdaus

·
Registered
63,809 Posts
Crespo coaching Sao Paulo, big move for him.

Reactions: Firdaus

·
Registered
63,809 Posts
Serie B: Meggiorini Puskas Award candidate
Football Italia
2 Days Ago

Vicenza striker Riccardo Meggiorini scored the goal of the season in Serie B today and a contender for the Puskas Award.

The 35-year-old is no stranger to Italian football, having previously played for Inter, Spezia, Genoa, Bologna, bari, Novara, Torino and Chievo.

In a week where the world drooled over Olivier Giroud’s overhead kick for Chelsea in the Champions League, Meggiorini decided to go one better.

His version went in from a seemingly impossible angle and through a crowd of players.

ALERTE BUT DE L’ANNÉE en Serie B : Riccardo Meggiorini en Serie B pendant #PisaVincenza pic.twitter.com/RpKOcbEXu6

---

Djorkaeff-esque

Man where is bob, he loved Meggiorini...

·
Registered
63,809 Posts
Moses: ‘Conte the best coach I've had'
Football Italia

Chelsea loanee Victor Moses says Antonio Conte is the best coach he’s ever had and reveals he could have returned to Inter.

Conte coached Moses during his spells at Chelsea and Inter.

The Nigeria international, who is on loan to Spartak Moscow from the Blues, spent six months on loan at Inter last season.

“Conte is the best coach I’ve ever had,” the 30-year-old told Spartak.com.

“He helped me believe in myself. And the point is precisely in the human attitude, not because I found a new position on the right flank.

“I was ready to return [to Inter] before I joined Spartak. I had already discussed everything with Conte. But something did not work. Perhaps the financial situation has struck, I do not know.
“At some point, the directors of Spartak have made contact with my agents.

“Marina Granovskaya spoke to my agent and explained why Spartak was the best option.

“At that point, I started googling the club myself, and I watched several videos. I realized how important the team’s history is. Therefore, I immediately accepted their offer.”

·
Registered
17,951 Posts
Serie B: Meggiorini Puskas Award candidate
Football Italia
2 Days Ago

Vicenza striker Riccardo Meggiorini scored the goal of the season in Serie B today and a contender for the Puskas Award.

The 35-year-old is no stranger to Italian football, having previously played for Inter, Spezia, Genoa, Bologna, bari, Novara, Torino and Chievo.

In a week where the world drooled over Olivier Giroud’s overhead kick for Chelsea in the Champions League, Meggiorini decided to go one better.

His version went in from a seemingly impossible angle and through a crowd of players.

ALERTE BUT DE L’ANNÉE en Serie B : Riccardo Meggiorini en Serie B pendant #PisaVincenza pic.twitter.com/RpKOcbEXu6

---

Djorkaeff-esque

Man where is bob, he loved Meggiorini...
I have zero recollection of this guy.

Amazing goal though

·
Registered
63,809 Posts
He didn't do anything for the first team but was rated in Primavera level.

He did shine against us though for Bari, Torino, Novara (the loss which led to Gasperini getting fired)

Bob W the Bat was crazy about him.

·
Registered
63,809 Posts
Not sure of the exact season tbh, but the Scudetto patch is there and iinm we won 3 Scudetti in the 60s, so shirt has to be 63-64 or 65-66 or 66-67 as we won Scudetti in 62-63, 64-65 and 65-66.

1181 - 1200 of 1213 Posts