Xtratime Community banner

1161 - 1180 of 1195 Posts

·
Registered
63,304 Posts
Crespo leads tiny Argentine club Defensa y Justicia to winning the Copa Sudamericana.

Congrats Hernan.

·
Registered
63,304 Posts
Among the previous winners of this trophy are the likes of Boca, River, Independiente, Sao Paulo and Internacional, btw.

Reactions: Firdaus

·
Registered
63,304 Posts
Destro scored an important match winner for Genoa against Cagliari.

Really hope Godin and Nainggolan get relegated with Cagliari this season, will be nice for their resumes. :)

·
Registered
63,304 Posts
Dimarco scored against Napoli today

Ok, he needs to comeback/be bought back in the summer

·
Registered
63,304 Posts
Official: Asamoah signs for Cagliari
Football Italia
2 Hours Ago

Cagliari have added another player to their squad after the January transfer window closed, as free agent Kwadwo Asamoah has signed.

The deal is due to expire at the end of the current campaign and he has already passed his medical.

The 32-year-old left-back is a Ghana international, but spent almost his entire career in Italy.

Asamoah’s previous clubs include Torino, Udinese, Juventus and most recently Inter.

His contract was terminated by mutual consent with the Nerazzurri on October 5, 2020.
#forzaCasteddu #CagliariCalcio pic.twitter.com/vTBQPHLB68

·
Registered
63,304 Posts
Surprisingly FI didn't mention this at all

Good luck to Ivan.

·
Registered
46,322 Posts
Cool face mask. Just found the link for it:

·
Registered
22,434 Posts
Greetings boys. Have been on a "sabbatical" for a while but am back to xt. Watched you guys win on the weekend....third goal with my man Perisic with the steal...Broz with the tackle...ball in the back of the net...

Its in our Croatian DNA. )

Good luck the rest of the way.

PS @Firdaus is my legal representation. As an honourary Croatian himself, he has full authority to speak on my behalf should I get sabbaticalled again. )

1161 - 1180 of 1195 Posts