Xtratime Community banner

1141 - 1160 of 1195 Posts

·
Registered
63,304 Posts

Double against Milan for Genoa.

Man, how highly rated was Destro in our Primavera? Then again so were Longo, Acquafresca, Bonazzoli etc..

The only strikers who made it and performed for us were Martins and Balotelli

·
Registered
63,304 Posts
Candreva to re-join Sampdoria group?
Football Italia

Sampdoria are reportedly working to resolve the Antonio Candreva case as soon as possible, with sporting director Carlo Osti in contact with the player’s agent.

Il Secolo XIX reported on an uncertain future and possible fines for Candreva, as the winger was left out of the team group.

Today, the same newspaper writes Sampdoria are working to resolve the issue, after the Inter loanee didn’t answer when Claudio Ranieri summoned him.

The coach reportedly sent him away from the team meeting ahead of the 2-1 win over Hellas Verona yesterday and Candreva was not in the squad for the match at the Bentegodi.

The newspaper reveals Candreva wants to solve the situation and there has already been contact between sporting director Osti and his agent Federico Pastorello, who is also the agent of Ranieri too.

Il Secolo XIX reports Sampdoria still considers to fine Candreva for his behaviour and the 33-year-old must apologise to the coach and his teammates. The report says Candreva could offer to pay for the team’s dinner.

The Blucerchiati will reportedly decide today whether he will rejoin the group or continue to work separately.

---

Why do football Italia insist that Candreva is a loanee? I believe he was sold not loaned.

Anyhow odd that Candreva behaves like this, doesn't come across as the troublemaker type.

·
Registered
17,668 Posts
Transfermarket say it's a loan (that's probably where FI got their info from).

The 5 million is his market value BTW, not any sort of fee

·
Registered
63,304 Posts
I checked just now, it's a loan with obligation. So effectively a sale.

·
Registered
63,304 Posts

A backheel flick og..

·
Registered
46,322 Posts
Just watched it, didn't look like a backheel to me. But it was pretty poor. He didn't sort his feet out in time.

·
Registered
63,304 Posts
Part heel part side-foot

Why is he raising his arm though?

·
Registered
46,322 Posts
Looked like he was just trying to shift his balance. Couldn't do it in time. The ball reached him before he knew what was going on...he should have done better but I still feel bad for him.

·
Registered
63,304 Posts
Plenty of involvement in goals from former Inter players in this round in Serie A. Palacio, Candreva, Keita Balde, Pandev, Destro...

·
Registered
63,304 Posts
Former Inter player has legs amputated
Football Italia

Former Inter Scudetto winner Mauro Bellugi had both his legs amputated following complications due to COVID. ‘I lost the leg I used to score against Borussia Monchengladbach…”

The 70-year-old has not lost his sense of humour despite the serious health problems that brought him to this point.

During his career as a defender, Bellugi had also played for Bologna, Napoli and Pistoiese before retiring in 1981.

He won the Scudetto with Inter in 1970-71 and the Coppa Italia for Bologna in 1973-74, also reaching the European Cup Final in 1972.

Bellugi had been in hospital since November 4 due to COVID-19 complications and had the emergency surgery to amputate both legs.

“They even took away the leg that I used to score against Borussia Monchengladbach,” sighed Bellugi on Altropensiero.net.

“At least they might give me some blades so I’ll be as fast as Oscar Pistorius.”

---

That's sad. Shit virus.

The goal in question was his one and only goal for us btw. Great goal.

·
Registered
46,322 Posts
Yeah, that's really sad. What a champ and what a goal.

I'm not so familiar with him as a player but he's already won me over.

·
Registered
63,304 Posts
Asamoah still a free agent. Odd, surely he should at least get a contract in the gulf or USA or something? How bad is his physical state? Can't even get a contract in Ghana?

Berni a free agent too, although that is less surprising. But he can probably join a lower league Italian club at least?

·
Registered
63,304 Posts

Massimo Moratti 🖤💙

Reactions: Firdaus

·
Registered
63,304 Posts
Destro doing well recently

Decent point for Genoa

·
Registered
63,304 Posts

Nice goal

Calls for Inter to bring him back, but like @camelface wrote, he struggled against Hakimi in Verona-Inter..I guess he can be used as LWB backup at least.

·
Registered
63,304 Posts

Nice signing for that club in terms of publicity as I had never heard of Sona

·
Registered
63,304 Posts
Started liking and following their FB page

·
Registered
63,304 Posts
Sona have another ex Inter player, Paolo Dellafiore. Remember his name from our Primavera

1141 - 1160 of 1195 Posts