1101 - 1120 of 1129 Posts

·
Registered
61,114 Posts
Karamoh in form before our game which is worrying

·
Registered
61,114 Posts
In the Copa Sudamericana (basically the South American Europa League), Ricky Alvarez is on the bench for Velez Sarsfield and Walter Gargano is on the bench for Penarol.

Gargano was highly rated at Napoli but poor at Inter.

·
Registered
61,114 Posts
Barrow: ‘Palacio my teacher’
Football Italia

Musa Barrow says Rodrigo Palacio teaches him many things and adds: ‘I know I would score a goal sooner or later.’

The 21-year-old score a brace in Bologna’s 3-2 win over Cagliari on Saturday.

"Finally the first goals have arrived and also three points for the team,” the Gambian told Dazn.

"From the beginning of the championship I tried to score in every game, but I knew deep down that it would come. The first thing is to help the team to win.

“Palacio can teach me many things. I look at him, if he goes outside I go inside, we help each other in the field.

“There are many injuried players, but everyone here wants to play. I’m sorry for those who are out, we all give our best.”

·
Registered
61,114 Posts
Nice goal by Cancelo for City against Olympiacos tonight. With his weaker left foot.

·
Registered
61,114 Posts
Basaksehir 2-1 Manchester United

Congrats Okan.

First ever CL win for them. I watched the match, Demba Ba and Visca made use of shitty man U defending, and in the second half Basaksehir sat back and managed to close spaces and protect their lead til the end of the game.

Man U need to fire Solskjaer imo.

·
Registered
61,114 Posts
Kondogbia to Atletico Madrid

·
Registered
45,664 Posts
We aren't getting a penny from that transfer even though it was earlier reported that we would be. We were meant to get 5 m Euros...but that was in the event he was sold for 25 m. He went for a lot less.

·
Registered
61,114 Posts
Less than 25mill? How much was he sold for to Atletico?

Seems fishy. Obviously the Spanish clubs did some creative trick here to make sure Valencia get all the cash.

·
Registered
45,664 Posts
Reports say that Atletico paid out 15 m but I've seen articles say 10 m. We had a clause in the sale contract with Valencia to say that we would get 25% of resale but with a minimum sale price of 25 m. So the Atletico sale never reached that threshold and we get nothing. 25% means we would get more than 5 m so I'm not sure how the papers arrived at that figure.

Anyway:

·
Registered
45,664 Posts
As for it being fishy, it depends on his market value. Is he even worth 25 m now? If he is, the clause is asking to be taken advantage of by simple maths if that's all it provided. 100% of 24 m is more than 75% of 25 m or even 30 m.

If his value is in that region, Valencia actually has an incentive to keep the sale below 25 m and to push money receivable into performance/appearance bonuses, etc.

·
Registered
61,114 Posts
Lazaro scored his first goal for Gladbach today but it was a rather pointless one

·
Registered
61,114 Posts
Eto’o involved in car accident
Football Italia

Former Inter, Barcelona and Chelsea star Samuel Eto’o was involved in a car accident today but he is in ‘fine and stable conditions,’ according to reports.

The Cameroon legend was driving his car in the Nkongsamba-Littoral Region in his native country and is reported to have been hit by a bus.

Eto’o, 39, was carried to the hospital and is reported to be in fine and stable conditions.

Pictures circulating on social media show the car of the former striker severely damaged.

Eto’o is reported to be in stable conditions but it has not yet been clarified neither in which hospital he has been admitted nor what is the extent of the injuries he has suffered.

Right now, all we know is that he’s not in any life-threatening condition.

Samuel Eto'o was involved in a car accident in Cameroon this morning. The Barça legend was immediately transferred to a hospital, but he is in stable and fine condition. pic.twitter.com/dLg58iD4wD

---

A bus, damn.

Get well soon, Eto'o.

·
Registered
61,114 Posts
Dimarco was involved in both Verona goals against Milan yesterday

He missed a certain goal though, which would have made it 1-3.

·
Registered
61,114 Posts

·
Registered
61,114 Posts
Pyramids FC reject Balotelli reports
Football Italia

There are reports free agent Mario Balotelli is considering an offer from Pyramids FC, but the Egyptian club assured they were ‘baseless.’

The 30-year-old is without a club after an acrimonious end to his experience at hometown team Brescia last season.

He has been training with Serie D side Franciacorta, who are based in the Brescia area near his home.

According to Sport Mediaset, there were suggestions Pyramids FC had made a proposal to the Italy international.

Kingfut.com spoke to Pyramids head of transfers Amr Bassiouny, who had little time for the rumours.
“Signing Mario Balotelli? Baseless reports,” said Bassiouny.

“There are many fake reports about the new signings. Pyramids have already signed great players like Ahmed Fathi and Sherif Ekramy for free.”

---

Balotelli in the Egyptian league would have been fun.

Biggest name foreign player to play in our league was Florent Malouda.

An Italian player used to play in Egypt: Gk Aldo Stella (Zamalek, also played for Lazio)

1101 - 1120 of 1129 Posts