Xtratime Community banner

1081 - 1100 of 1129 Posts

·
Registered
61,186 Posts
Siligardi to Crotone and Bonazzoli to Torino.

·
Registered
61,186 Posts

Interesting.

He will be reunited with Icardi after 17-18.

·
Registered
16,609 Posts
Telles would have been great for us. Not the best defender, but superb going forward. And strange to see how young he was when he joined us (22).

He's still only 27.

United only paid 16 millio euros - an absolute steal (last year of his contract at Porto).

We missed out on some great players in this market (Partey, Telles, Chiesa, Tonali, Werner).

·
Registered
61,186 Posts
So Porto let go of 2 starters on deadline day, Telles and Danilo Pereira. They tend to sell players yeah but losing 2 starters in 1 day.. anyhow he probably would have preferred Man U to a return to Inter, a club that didn't bother buying him after his loan. I haven't seen him at Porto but his numbers do look very good. At Inter he was quite average, don't remember any of us posting that he needs to be kept.

Werner or another big name striker would only arrive if Lautaro is sold though. I would have brought in Gervinho or Llorente though but let's see what Pinamonti does.

Not going to bother arguing about Tonali but he is a backup player at Milan. Chiesa cost more than Hakimi and Hakimi is a more natural wb and is younger

Agree on Partey.

·
Registered
16,609 Posts
Not going to bother arguing about Tonali but he is a backup player at Milan.
After 3 games.

We could also say that Donny van de Beek is a backup at Man United.

Hakimi was a backup until Matchday 2.

·
Registered
61,186 Posts
Van De Beek and Hakimi changed country/league though so a bit different. Milan main starters are Kessie and Bennacer, Tonali will play obviously at times but remains to be seen if he takes the place of one of those two or if he plays with them in a 3 man midfield. Anyhow after the Spezia match I doubt he starts against us.

·
Registered
16,609 Posts
Tonali is probably a player Milan don't necessarily need considering they have Calhanoglu, Bennacer and Kessie, but Tonali will get his chance very soon and blow the others out of the water.

And he is 20 years old, not 30.

·
Registered
61,186 Posts
No hopefully he will be the new Bolzoni not the new Pirlo. He has similar haircuts to both so we'll see.

Reactions: Morierinho

·
Registered
61,186 Posts
Longo: 'Should have followed Pochettino'
Football Italia

Samuele Longo regrets not following Mauricio Pochettino in the Premier League and says he spent ‘too much time at Inter’.

The 28-year-old joined Vicenza on a permanent move from Inter in the summer and admits he is happy to have put an end to a series of endless loan spells.

“I spent too much time at Inter, going out on loan all the time didn’t help me,” Longo told Tuttosport.

"I always have the same passion, the same desire. I never give up and you’ll see it here at Vicenza.”

Back in 2012 he left Inter on loan to join Espanyol which, at that time, was coached by a young Mauricio Pochettino.

“He was my first manager in a senior team and I left Inter for him,” Longo reveals.

“He strongly wanted me at his club and and he proved it.

“I’ve always dreamed of playing in the Premier League and it would be great to go there with Pochettino but Inter had different plans.

“The Nerazzurri have been like a thoughtful mum for me, but little bit cumbersome sometimes.

“All these changes that I’ve had in my career didn’t depend on me but on Inter. I didn’t appreciate it but that’s what happened. Now I have to look ahead.

“I have never felt the club’s trust and I’ve always preferred to go somewhere else and play, also in smaller clubs. When you are young you do not care about the money, you want to play.”

Now a new chapter of his career begins.

“I want to be promoted to Serie A with Vicenza, that’s my biggest dream.”

---

His scoring record is pretty meh.

In 8 years less than 40 goals. He did well in the Spanish second division though, but he never really scored much in a higher level.

I remember he scored against us, think it was for Cagliari. Might have counted as an og..

Curiously, Vicenza also have another former Inter Primavera striker, Bob's favourite player Meggiorini.

·
Registered
61,186 Posts
Asamoah in talks with Sampdoria?
Football Italia

5 Hours Ago

Kwadwo Asamoah could, according to Il Corriere dello Sport, sign a deal worth €1m a season with Sampdoria.

The 31-year-old has been released by Inter and looks for a new club as a free agent and the newspaper reveals he has turned down moves abroad.

The report claims the former Ghana international has rejected offers from the MLS and Reading.

Sampdoria are reportedly interested in the former Juventus wing-back and negotiations are already in place with the Blucerchiati.

Asamoah asks for €1m a season to move to Liguria, where he could team up with former Inter colleague Antonio Candreva.

---

And Keita Balde. Bit of an Inter contingent at Samp.

·
Registered
23,966 Posts
Tonali is probably a player Milan don't necessarily need considering they have Calhanoglu, Bennacer and Kessie, but Tonali will get his chance very soon and blow the others out of the water.

And he is 20 years old, not 30.
Tonali havent started because he is new to the team and Kessie/Bennacer have played really well recently and have a great understanding. We really needed him though as we dont have a good alternative to Bennacer in particular. He will be rotated in slowly with Krunic being the 4th choice that fill in for the others when needed.

·
Registered
61,186 Posts
Biraghi with a goal and an assist today. Not surprising as he contributed to 10 goals for us last season.

·
Registered
16,609 Posts
Biraghi with a goal and an assist today. Not surprising as he contributed to 10 goals for us last season. View attachment 71641
A liability defensively but far better option than Perisic, obviously.

Should have been signed once it became obvious Palmieri and Alonso were too expensive.

·
Registered
61,186 Posts
Politano with 2 assists for Napoli earlier today against Benevento.

Good player, shame Conte uses wbs not wingers/wide forwards

·
Registered
61,186 Posts
Agoume almost scored his first Serie A goal today but he hit the post against Parma with a powerful shot. He played as a holding mid. Good positioning, good passing but needs to bulk up. Should go to the gym with Spezia striker Nzola. He is wearing the number 10 at Spezia, Agoume. Curiously, another Frenchman with an Inter link - Karamoh - wears it for Parma. Karamoh was very dangerous when he was subbed on in the second half, could have scored twice.

·
Registered
61,186 Posts
1081 - 1100 of 1129 Posts