Xtratime Community banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Administrator
25,353 Posts
Singapore just got its first gold medal ever. :D Schooling beat Phelps to win the 100 m butterfly final. Oh, and he set an Olympic Record too. No biggie.
its actually a very pretty touching story....also lovely the way phelps reacted to it, well done on both of them:thumbsup (1):

and firdy...congrats on that gold,feels soo good, and unforgetable :D

·
Administrator
25,353 Posts
some athletics, some footy, as much gymnastics as able to watch

maybe some volleyball,and archery i usually miss but agree its fun to watch

·
Registered
44,698 Posts
its actually a very pretty touching story....also lovely the way phelps reacted to it, well done on both of them:thumbsup (1):

and firdy...congrats on that gold,feels soo good, and unforgetable :D
Hey, I didn't win it! :D But yeah, happy that someone from Singapore goes out to achieve something like that. Really happy for him.

Media circus is out like wolves here. It's a bit sickening to see so many people trying to leech onto his success to get exposure for themselves. He needs an experienced manager to filter out the BS for him.

·
Administrator
25,353 Posts
Hey, I didn't win it! :D But yeah, happy that someone from Singapore goes out to achieve something like that. Really happy for him.

Media circus is out like wolves here. It's a bit sickening to see so many people trying to leech onto his success to get exposure for themselves. He needs an experienced manager to filter out the BS for him.
well he is from singapore so u won it too :D i recallhow insane was whne we won our 1st gold :proud:

but yes, vultures are all around,specially these days,like u said hope he can find a good manager that can help him evolve but also protect from the "success",also he needs to have himself a sound mind,to keep his feet on the ground

·
Registered
44,698 Posts
Dammit, Joao. :(

Lots of nice stories in these Olympics though. Other countries got their first gold medals too. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
57,066 Posts
watched some swimming finals and some waterpolo games so far

some beach volley, a nice sport but not half as entertaining as foot volley (both to watch and play) I am kinda pissed that it isnt olympic yet, especially in Rio

will watch some kayak-canoe finals, maybe

·
Professional Pirate
7,099 Posts
Just watched women's pole vaulting...we chose the wrong sport. Why are most if not all really really pretty :howler:

Been following volleyball a bit of boxing, long distance running and ,obviously, sailing :rastgele:

·
1st Tier Poster
49,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #34

·
Professional Pirate
7,099 Posts
It was so bad. I mean the mongolian losing after battering the french lad was bad hilariously cringe worthy but this one was too much...I enjoy boxing...this is depressing yet totally hilarious.

Amateur Boxing :howler:

·
Greta joke sharer
23,431 Posts
I'm not out to piss on Fird's parade but butterfly swimming is a ridiculous event that should be excluded from the Olympics. It's almost as ludicrous as the racewalking event.

And no, I'm not biased here. Sweden got their only gold medal in the same event. Is Remi still here BTW?

·
Registered
44,698 Posts
I'm not out to piss on Fird's parade but butterfly swimming is a ridiculous event that should be excluded from the Olympics. It's almost as ludicrous as the racewalking event.

And no, I'm not biased here. Sweden got their only gold medal in the same event. Is Remi still here BTW?
Since you said "piss on", Remi should be here any minute now. :thumbsup (1):

·
Administrator
25,353 Posts
Speaking of pole vaulting lol. Talk about getting cockblocked

is that the chinese that kept missing the jump and only getting the 3rd one right?

i saw the contest on tape, not live, so had seen this before...i swear i tried to look forit but didnt see it:D

with those shorts, shouldnt even happen come on...that has to be fake:D

21 - 40 of 49 Posts