Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Costacurta, definitely. He's always had leadership qualities. He's even picked out his assistant: Albertini (he was asked about it in an interview last year).

Maldini has always said he wouldn't want to manage a team. I see him more in administration. Maybe when Galliani retires? ;)

I don't particularly see any of the others as managers, but then, it suprised me when Marco Van Basten took up the position, and he seems to be doing OK.

·
Banned
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ruffian said:
Costacurta, definitely. He's always had leadership qualities. He's even picked out his assistant: Albertini (he was asked about it in an interview last year).

Maldini has always said he wouldn't want to manage a team. I see him more in administration. Maybe when Galliani retires? ;)

I don't particularly see any of the others as managers, but then, it suprised me when Marco Van Basten took up the position, and he seems to be doing OK.
Billy - He's worked with Sacchi, Cappello, and known Ancelotti as a player and as a coach so my money's on him becoming a great manager...

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Can't wait until Gattuso becomes a coach. :D

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
:star: Billy :star: hands down..bar none...he has been named and applauded for being a great friend/team-mate/mentor and 'brother' by everyone from George Weah to Sheva to Kaka...I think he possesses the characteristics to be a good coach.
But my view may be biased ;)

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
As Paolo said numerous times in his interviews about his reluctance to be a coach in the future(he said he saw how his father suffered the pressure of being coach), I think Paolo would probably be in the administration post instead.

Imagine, 15 years later

boss: Berlusconi Jr.
chairman: Paolo Maldini
vice chairman: Carlo, Leo, Baresi, Tassoti

Coach : Billy
Assistant Coach: Demetrio
Goalkeeper Coach : Seba Rossi
Fitness Coach : RINO:D

It's like a fairy tale right?:D:D:D I must be drunk.

Back to reality, I hope our next coach is Franki RIJKAARD! He's a hell of coach which prefers pressing and attacking football. However, it's more likely to be Tassoti, a more conservative version of Carlo, to take the post.

FORZA MILAN

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Ray Wilkins would like a job someday, couldn't he work in the players restaurant ? he's even wash up. ;)

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Elephant King said:
Assistant Coach: Demetrio
Elephant King, I think you can surely forget about him ever going back to Milan. If he was a bit more crazy I'd say even he's probably more likely to go and work for Inter ;)

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
Vagabondo said:
Elephant King, I think you can surely forget about him ever going back to Milan. If he was a bit more crazy I'd say even he's probably more likely to go and work for Inter ;)

Ruffian said:

never say never, who thought rivera could be out of milan 20 years ago?:(:(

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Elephant King said:
never say never, who thought rivera could be out of milan 20 years ago?:(:(
That's what I mean. 5 years ago who would have thought that Albertini would be out of Milan. But now that he is I doubt he'll ever go back after the way he left the club :neutral:

·
Registered
329 Posts
For the ones that was talking about Albertini as a manager... here is the latest news:

some sources close to the technical body of Barcelona assure that Rijkaard wants Albertini to be his assistant in the next season... now is just wait and see what will happen.........

:proud: FORZA DEME!!!! :proud:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Ray Wilkins would like a job someday, couldn't he work in the players restaurant ? he's even wash up. ;)
Ray Wilkins would be welcomed to Milan in some PR type role. At least he has taught that tall clown (Niall Quinn) who speaks without intonations :)D) that the team is called MILAN (pronounced: meelaan).

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Pirlo
Albertini
Nesta
Billy

Those seems very intelligent players to me.

MVB could be something while Jose Mourinho always talks nicely about Milan.

·
63,337 Posts
Haroon said:
Ray Wilkins would be welcomed to Milan in some PR type role. At least he has taught that tall clown (Niall Quinn) who speaks without intonations :)D) that the team is called MILAN (pronounced: meelaan).
in English it's pronounced Milan with no Mee, we have far better accents than Italians :stuckup:

btw, it's strange that Wilkins supprots Milan even more than Chelsea and United, he is weird like you. :D

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
in English it's pronounced Milan with no Mee, we have far better accents than Italians :stuckup:
That tall clown called us AC and referred to Inter as Milan. :skull:

btw, it's strange that Wilkins supprots Milan even more than Chelsea and United, he is weird like you. :D
He knows his stuff! :stuckup: :shades:

·
63,337 Posts
Haroon said:
That tall clown called us AC and referred to Inter as Milan. :skull:
he's Oirish though so had obviously been at the Guiness before they went on air,

Haroon said:
He knows his stuff! :stuckup: :shades:
more like he's after a free meal at his favourite Italian restaurant, the bald gobshite :shades:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
he's Oirish though so had obviously been at the Guiness before they went on air,
He thought that the Millennium Stadium was a great venue before he visited the Stadio San Siro. That was an eye-opener for Mr. Non-Intonation. :tongue:

more like he's after a free meal at his favourite Italian restaurant, the bald gobshite :shades:
You're just jealous. :D Wilkins is a class act! :thmbup: :proud: He knows what it is like to represent the Rossoneri.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Vagabondo said:
But now that he is I doubt he'll ever go back after the way he left the club :neutral:
Guess there is a huge difference between "the way he left the club" and "how the club sold him".

Demi: Hope the news in Barca is true. Frank :angel: !

·
63,337 Posts
Haroon said:
He thought that the Millennium Stadium was a great venue before he visited the Stadio San Siro. That was an eye-opener for Mr. Non-Intonation. :tongue:

You're just jealous. :D Wilkins is a class act! :thmbup: :proud: He knows what it is like to represent the Rossoneri.
Milennium stadium is a great venue, one of the benefits is you can get really good views with the cheapest tickets.

Wilkins is a grade A twat btw :pp

1 - 20 of 28 Posts