Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which CB pairing would u like to see or u think is best for the Inter Milan vs FC Porto match? Whether it be Miha-Matrix or Burdisso-Miha etc.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
of course

MIHA MATRIX

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
In big games, I think experience goes a lot longer way than Strenght/Agility. I think Miha did well in the derby. Matrix is always an asset b/c of his physical strenghts. Yes, we don't have a fast guy, but its not as if Burdisso is the Roadrunner either. I think I am more afraid of Burdisso's inexperience in the big game and a screwup than a slow Miha/Matrix. I think what kills us is the mental aspect, rather than the phsyical one. Plus, we are gonna beat them into the ground, I feel sorry for their forwards going up against Miha/Matrix. LOL

·
Registered
303 Posts
Nesta - Stam

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
OMG

Just to make my fukin day

A wanker comes along

Hey Chaos

What's up?

Got nothing better to do than fukin post in the wrong forum?

What happened my man?

Did 1 beer knock ou out to total drunkedness? I guess your tolerance isn't high!

You must have posted in the wrong forum!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Sorry :p I dun think you should pair up Miha with Matrix. Both of them are liability in the defence. If only Inter still have Cannavaro..

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
well i think we shld go to the milan forum and begin discussing about our inter
and afer that just write down
oh sorry i thought this was the inter forum

i m goin to do that

·
Registered
8,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Chaos your not normal in the head. But i do agree with u when u say we gave away Cannavaro for absolutely nothing, but lets not start on that issue again.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Burdisso - Mihajlovic.

These types of CL matches... better leave Matrix on the bench... i m concerned on Red Cards. One of them (cards) may just spoil everything. I m not sure if Matrix is on Drugs.. sometimes he is just walking dangerously.

·
Registered
45,496 Posts
You said it, man.

Even in the last match, Matrix was walking on dangerous ground. I'd rather leave him on the bench than see him try and be a thug and get sent off. He just won't learn.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
wait a sec
i think matrix got better,really
u see
he didnt kill muzzi after that disgusting foul on him,muzzi didnt apologize
but matrix controlled his temper
so he is ok for the game

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
COOLNTALL said:
wait a sec
i think matrix got better,really
u see
he didnt kill muzzi after that disgusting foul on him,muzzi didnt apologize
but matrix controlled his temper
so he is ok for the game
Nobody improves in a couple of weeks. He almost single-handedly cost us the whole CL race in the Porto match.

Even yesterday, he kicked one of the Lazio players square in the heels. :nono:

Too risky for such an important CL match. :thmbdown:

·
Registered
45,496 Posts
Hey Razman, you're on form with your posts today! :thmbup:

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Firdaus said:
Hey Razman, you're on form with your posts today! :thmbup:
So I take it you agree that CZ is patrly to be blamed for the goal Lazio scored against us last night? :D

·
Registered
45,496 Posts
:wallbang: Definitely not that! I think vlepnat got that one spot on. But still, your other posts were good. :D Still, since you made that serious blunder about CZ, you missed out on your Inter Player of the Week award. It goes to Yvonne by default. :tongue: But you wouldn't be too unhappy about that, no? :D

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Have Materazzi and Mihajlovic only played together on a single occassion this season in the match against Chievo at the beginning of the season? I can not recall them having played together since.

To be honest, I would like to see Mihajlovic and Burdisso mainly because I would like to see Mancini put some faith in the latter player. I know many of you will say that playing for a place in the next round of the the Champions League is not the place to be testing a player but Burdisso is not a stranger to big occassions. He played in the Olympics and won two Argentine Apertura titles as well as three Copa Libertadores and two and two Intercontinental Cups. He just needs to be played rather than leaving him on the bench.

The trouble is that he was not named in the squad that played against Lazio and was away on leave for personal reasons for around four or five days. Maybe he is struggling with fitness and we will be forced to play Mihajlovic and Materazzi. I guess we can only wait and see. This may sound like a silly question but do you think Burdisso has more of a chance at playing than Gamarra?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I think Burdisso has no chance. He's not training with the squad, and if he is, he's doing it at a lesser pace. He is not in match fitness. I think Gamarra has a better chance, but he just came back from an injury.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Firdaus said:
:wallbang: Definitely not that! I think vlepnat got that one spot on. But still, your other posts were good. :D Still, since you made that serious blunder about CZ, you missed out on your Inter Player of the Week award. It goes to Yvonne by default. :tongue: But you wouldn't be too unhappy about that, no? :D
Totally unfair!

Hey isn't there a rule or something that the Interista of the Week has to post his/her pic? :D

·
Registered
867 Posts
Burdisso - Mihajlovic

Razman said:
Hey isn't there a rule or something that the Interista of the Week has to post his/her pic? :D
Don't think Pulsar mentioned that in his new rules :pp

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Yvonne said:
Don't think Pulsar mentioned that in his new rules :pp
Too bad the whole thread has been damn closed. Can I open a new one? :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts