Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you tell me the players who are going to move to Europe and to which teams they are likely to go?

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Probably a lot of people. Off the top of my head... Santos' powerful centreback Alex has already signed with PSV. Their defensive-mid Renato, whose contract expired in january and was extended until the middle of the year, should leave too – and as a Brasilian National Team regular, I believe he wants to move to a big club.

Santos' teen maestro Diego, who has been less than brilliant since the pre-Olympic tournament, is getting an Euro passport; but he only wants to leave next year, when his contract expires (which means that he'll leave for FREE!)... unless Santos decides to cash in on him right now. :greed: So there's a possiblity that he'll move to Europe as well.

Cruzeiro's attacking midfielder Alex, MVP of last year's National League, may leave as well.

If I remember anyone else, I'll pass along the information. ;)

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you, can you tell me any good defenders or left midfielders in your league (cheap ones or players for free)

I wouldnt mind Roma buying Renato :D

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Gustavo Nery, a player who can play anywhere on the left side, is also on his way out for Werder Bremen.

The two best central defenders we had in our league left. Alex is going to PSV in the summer as Garrincha said, and Luisão left last year for Benfica. Now there aren't many options good enough for a big European team. The best central defender is Dininho from São Caetano, he reminds me of Nesta, fast, good reading and techinique. He's much better than Zebina, this I can assure you, Deano :D problem is, he's a little old now.

For left-mid we have more options.

Gilberto, also from São Caetano. He's a player like Serginho, and almost as good as him.

There's also Léo, who plays as a left-back in Santos but would quickly adapt to the left-mid position like Mancini did since he attacks a lot and has skills to play there,

Leandro from Cruzeiro is the same case, he's a left-back but could easily be a lef-mid in a 3-5-2 and is even playing as a left-winger for Cruzeiro in the last games. I remember seeing something linking Rometa with him last year.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
For the left side... Wendell from Cruzeiro doesn't shine as much as his teammate Alex but he's a very good all-round midfielder, defensively reliable and with good passing. I like this player, he's discreet but does his job well.

·
Administrator
29,832 Posts
having a more offensive role when in the youths , Wendell really does look to me like one bulding a carrer similar to Zinho and I think will be a great Club asset in the future (and since our coaches do like clubs assets, I think he may have his chances in the NT).
Garrincha, since Luxemburgo left, he is playing a great tatical job, doing almost the function of third defender to allow Leandro and Mainco to attack and Leave Maldonado more free. Not many players can play that much jobs like him.

·
Registered
57,847 Posts
There's also Léo, who plays as a left-back in Santos but would quickly adapt to the left-mid position like Mancini did since he attacks a lot and has skills to play there,
You mean the pretty small Santos Left-back ? He's talented but he'd never make it in Europe. How old is he btw ?

I Like Santos' Right-back more, what's his name ? Elano i guess. He can take free kicks pretty well and he pushes forward a lot too.

Dunno about Alex, but the very few times i watched him he looked pretty clumsy. The Big-Dumb type of defender imo. But you people have seen him more so yall can make a better, more precise judgement.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Nerazzurri4life, I usually agree with eveything you say but today you're making me disagree with you everytime you post. Go back to your Inter forum and then we can agree again :D

Yeah, Léo is kind of small, but he's talented. Have you seen Emre? Maresca? They are midfielders in Italy. If small players can adapt to a midfield role in Italy, they can play anywhere in all other countries and size won't matter.

Léo reminds me of Evra of Monaco. The problem is his age, he's almost 30.

Elano can play as a right-back and right-mid. He's very suited for Italian football because of his playing style. He's the brazilian Beckham. Good passes, crosses, tactical discipline and technique.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Elano is not Beckham' thanks the Lord

I never saw David scores such olimpic goal as Elano scord against Guarany some time ago. I liked him before, but since then I am his unconditional fan. I do not know much about him, I hope he has some better character than the English playboy.

I would like to hear some more about him

1 - 9 of 9 Posts