Xtratime Community banner

101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Abo Reema
15 Posts
I have been to Macedonia in 2012 for five days, can't say they have beautiful girls that are distinguished than others. I have seen a bunch of beauties but not that special.

I was in small market there, wanted to buy jackets for my wife and daughter, the buyer was absolutely astonishing and gorgeous, that my friend told her if she may fancy the idea of coming with the jacket with us to Amman and settle with him there :grin2: Another girl was dancing in a nightclub, she was also beautiful.

Albanians in Skopje are in big numbers, I have visited an Albanian family related to my friend, they are prettier than Macedonians and real house wives but nothing special as well.

However, Balkans must re-consider their kitchen and food. The food was absolutely terrible all over the places and restaurants I have been to. Could not wait until I arrived to Istanbul to have a decent meal. Now, talking about Istanbul, the girls are the European side of the river are absolutely astonishing!

However, it is a beautiful country, no question about that.

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Albanian girl better looking than Macedonian?
I dont rate Macedonians girls high buy man.come onnn this is blasphemy

Between Serbian,Croatian and Montenegro girls i really cant choose

Montenegro girls are extremely tall and so are Croatian girls

But if you ever have a chance to drink coffee in Knjaz Mihajlova in Beograd you will feel like you have been ok a fashion show

·
Abo Reema
15 Posts
Albanian girl better looking than Macedonian?
I dont rate Macedonians girls high buy man.come onnn this is blasphemy

Between Serbian,Croatian and Montenegro girls i really cant choose

Montenegro girls are extremely tall and so are Croatian girls

But if you ever have a chance to drink coffee in Knjaz Mihajlova in Beograd you will feel like you have been ok a fashion show
Soon I might go in a trip to Balkan countries, always wanted to visit Split, Bosnia, Belgrade and Sarajevo. I will not be able to examine properly since my wife will be with me, do not want to lose an eye but will do just fine to judge fairly:grin2:

·
Registered
803 Posts
In my experience the highest % of stunningly gorgeous looking women are to be found in Columbia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

101 - 108 of 108 Posts