Xtratime Community banner

81 - 100 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Out of all those girls i've had the pleasure to meet Marina Vjollca and Angela Martini. I've met Marina many times as her aunt is my neighbour , she is one hell of a girl , very kind to speak with , she will definitively end up marrying a footballer. I don't see the point of this thread through, as anyone could pick beautifull girls from other countries and post them. Most of the photos are photoshoped and some of the girls have had plastics ? I'm into Lithuanian girls right now , if you do a thread like this then do it right :pp Compare all EE CHICKS p.ex
You can't have too many pix of stunning women although we should ban fake boobs from the thread IMHO ..

·
Imperium Romanum
3,354 Posts
I couldnt find one girl here that looks decent. They are all rank

·
Master Debater
20,651 Posts
I really don't see the point of this thread. All the balkunt peoples share the same gene pool and all look the same.

But with that said, balkunt women are very beautiful.

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
I agree with my good freind Boris :thumbsup:

Hottest girls in my opinion are Serbian and Bosnian.

however to be objective and in terms of what most of my German and anglo-saxon friends have said. the ranking should be like this:

1. Serbian
2. Croatian
3. Bosnian
4. Macedonian
5. Montenegrin
6. Gorani
7. Roma
8. Siptarkinje

·
Registered
204 Posts
Given how small the region of the Balkan is and how mixed up all the races are, this question somehow seems moot.

But yeah, people will answer anything. Unless of course, you would like people to base the 'hotness' of women on the cultural norms of each tiny Country, or even religion. But if that was the case I would really word it differently.

Yay. My first post. I feel lost. I suppose what attracted me to end up here is the existence of a 'love and dating' forum for a place to talk about football. Rather dubious, methinks.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
I agree with my good freind Boris :thumbsup:

Hottest girls in my opinion are Serbian and Bosnian.

however to be objective and in terms of what most of my German and anglo-saxon friends have said. the ranking should be like this:

1. Serbian
2. Croatian
3. Bosnian
4. Macedonian
5. Montenegrin
6. Gorani
7. Roma
8. Siptarkinje
and the evidence ??

·
Registered
12,160 Posts
Btw, in case you were wondering; yes all of these women are for sale.

Just drop Lepu a pm and he'll set you up with their brothers/pimps. Two for one deals on Fridays btw and if you break her, no refunds allowed.

:party:
:howler:

Yeah, some of the pics...

unfortunately, I grew up with a lot of Balkunts. Fortunately, Balkan chicks are indeed hot.

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
I liked the girls in Skopje the most from my Balkan trip. Belgrade was 50/50, Mostar was mostly chubby girls and Split cougars.

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
I had the chance to visit Macedonia in December 2012, stayed there for 5 days, got a very hard flu that made my voice disappear, anyway, I have seen girls there everywhere, companies, factories, airport, malls, restaurants and centers and I can see that they are average but a couple of girls really blew my mind out. One was a cashier in a supermarket that I went a lot to :D the other was dancing in a restaurant celebrating as it seemed to me her friend's engagement.

Albanian Girls I have seen were also average, one girl was really beautiful, she was half Turkish half Albanian. Of course, I did not miss the chance and I asked who are the prettiest in that region and almost every time the same answer: Bosnian and Serbian girls. Croatian girls got a lot of recommendations as well.

81 - 100 of 108 Posts