Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Curri was in great form before he got that bad injury...who knows when is he comin back in pitch :undecide:

id like to see both giants Tare - Bogdani.... :jester: Tare remain a threat while Bogdani is a bomber right now.

Maybe in a few months even Hamdi Salihi will be part of attack if he continues playin good as he is rite now

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
i would like to see 3 forwards:D if posibble

................Ervin Skela.................
.......................!.......................
.......................!.......................
......................\/.......................
.....Igli Tare..............Erjon Bogdani

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tifo AC said:
Maybe in a few months even Hamdi Salihi will be part of attack if he continues playin good as he is rite now

who is Hamdi Salihi now ?

I think also that Tare and Bogdani will be successful if there would be players who will serv them balls .. that is what I think :)

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
DelFini said:
who is Hamdi Salihi now ?

I think also that Tare and Bogdani will be successful if there would be players who will serv them balls .. that is what I think :)

Salihi is Vllaznia player, and U21 also, current leadin scorer... he's 20 yo, a true bomber.
I know that he'll play for NT sooner or later but id like to see him rite now, startin in the next friendly match :strong:

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Why not he should move abroad asap. Either Italy or Germany, with a team that already has an albanian. I remember he tried out for Bologna.

Getting back to the topic

Bogdani & Vata

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
I wouldt like Salihi moves abroad rite now bcz I think its better if he first secures a spot in NT and than move to another country... one more year with Vllaznia would be good

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
hmmm I never heard that he was tested in Italy :confused: anyways he'c current leagues best scorer and that will rise his value for surely at the end of the season

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Yes, it's true that he was tested in italy. But it was only because of I.Tare that had some conversations with maccone

But he wasn't so lucky with the testing so they decided to not keep him

·
Registered
345 Posts
Bogdani and Salihi!:)

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
yeah,Bogdani haas had a very good performance this half season so I deffinitly want to see him on the match against Ukraine.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts