Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Porto are a much better team that Sporting.

You know thats true and so do I.

Porto's run in the Champions League has resulted in tiredness and a lack of eagerness in a league with only 1 team in it. But Sporting have been lucky and taken advantage of it. But Sporting will still not win the league. The prseeure is too great and fate says that the hecta will be ours....

If Sporting do win the Championship, they should hope that Porto do well in next years Champions League.

·
Registered
646 Posts
You're entitled to your opinion but that is all.
If Sporting do win the championship then Porto may not even be in the champions league as they'll have to pre-qualify.
Portuguese football's so corrupt no one knows who the best team really is anyway.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Dani,wait till Jamor.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Porto won the last 5 yrs in a row and always played in the champions league but this year since they are not champs like us it's because they are tired from the champions league! Thats Bulls.h.i.t. too bad!!! Excuses...excuses...excuses Sporting was the better team this year and that's it we beat porto 2-0 to go into 1st place and we stayed there the rest of the season we deserved it! A real supporter takes his losses with his championships so take like a man and don't complain cuz nobody cares!!! Sporting is the best just look at the standing Sporting 77...Porto 73....Benfica 69...WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS NO MATTER WHAT YOUR CRY ABOUT!!!YEAH BABE!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm only 24 ...so I don't remember last time but yeah sure why not it feels good and no one is gonna rain on my parade!!!....Cuz the BULLETPROOF vest ain't s.h.i.t. with the infa red pointed at ya head, Kid!!!...I think both teams showed their Pride today with a great game at Jamor!! best game i've seen in a while way better than that Sporting Benfica game in Avalade with Benfica playin' crap soccer...Viva Gang Green!!!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Porto is a bunch of cry babies they are not champions this year so they b.i.t.c.h and moan BOO HOO!!! Sporting are cheaters BOO HOO We are still the best they cry!!! I don't think so...look at who finished on top oh yeah I thought so Sporting did!!! So blow it out your $%#% Suckers!!!!

[This message has been edited by daeone (edited 28-05-2000).]

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I have just noticed this moron topic and would like to advise you Daeone to just delete idiotic comments like this one. There is simply no reason to post such a thing in the Sporting forum! :(

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
I suppose. But it does show a total lack of class on some Portistas. For that reason it is worth keeping just so they can embarrass themselves further. You'll notice how Marcoa, Ola and Gamerod never posted in this idiotic topic. That right there speaks to their class and the lack of class others choose to show. I only wish all of my Sporting brethren could have ignored these stupid lines of dialogue.

------------------

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.