Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats because they suck.

Bjekovic came with promise but has been REALLY average and soon lost his place.Ciric on the other hand sucks incredibly much.He can only score from penalties and he has had a terrible season.

Probably both of them will get the boot in the summer.

------------------
Any given Sunday,you either win or loose.That's FOOTBALL...

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Petkov is an exelent signing for AEK.VERY VERY VERY good player.He has been a key figure to AEK's revival and one of the reasons Demis Nikolaidis has found his scoring touch again.By the way he has a fanastic free kick.

Giani,AEK has almost complete the purchase of Ivajlo Petkov,bulgarian left back of a turkish team,is he good?

------------------

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Ivajlo goes forward very often, he is relevantly secure backwards, he is fast and has a middle class crossing. Yet he is not as technical as Milen, but he makes sometimes nice attacks by himself. I've not seen him much in Istanbulspor, but, I think he was far better when he was in Bulgaria. And AEK is one of the best choices for his career, I think he'd be of use.
The thing I like the most about him is that he plays on the whole wing.
PS: I've heard he had an offer from Celtic also, but I guess AEK has more chances to attract him. And I'm glad that Milen has success recently. :)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can Ivajlo Petkov play at midfield? unless he can he will probably wont start because AEK has an exelent left back at Kassapis.Now,if Kassapis DOES go to Juve (which I doubt) he will replace him.

------------------

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Yeah, he's better when there is someone to cover his back. Plus he'd assist Kassapis in the back and would play in defense once Kassapis goes forward. I think it's a matter of how they would work together.
He is relevantly suitable for both 3-5-2(mor for this one) and 4-4-2 formations. Does Kassapis play closer to the central defenders or he is placed wide at the back wing?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wider.I donty know,if AEK signs Petkov they will do it mostly for covering the departure of Kassapis,thats what I suspect at least...

------------------

1 - 8 of 8 Posts