Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
59,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where's he gone? he hasn't posted for a month or so I think.Just as Spurs are doing well he's gone. Could he in fact be the real driving force behind Spurs' renaissance? :D
Or have his parents cut off his internet connection with forthcoming exams in mind? :pp
Nothing serious I hope?! :(

either way , looking forward to see Ledley Kings and Jemaine Defoes no 1 fan back soon :cool:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
he's gone into hiding because his other 'tip for stardom' Carlton Cole hasn't hit a cows arse with his banjo for about three months. :D :pp

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Don't worry Im not dead, I was staying round my cousins house until the new year and when I came back the Internet was cut but Its sorted now.

BTW Wally, Jol is the don

·
Registered
59,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Faisal said:
Don't worry Im not dead, I was staying round my cousins house until the new year and when I came back the Internet was cut but Its sorted now.

BTW Wally, Jol is the don
The Ledley King man is back :D welcome back!

and yeah, it's great to finally have a manager with a brain :D after 10 years of misery. This'll be the one, I'm sure!

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Nice to see you around, Faisal. I don't post often and haven't been on here in ages but Roby got me to check XT out this week and I realized that you hadn't posted in awhile.

Cheers, mate.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts