Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember the Czech-mate got a work-permit, but where is he? Sharing some sushi with Arsenal's invisible man Inamoto perhaps??

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
He has come on as sub in a few matches in Europe but the problem is that we have 3 other non EU players in Henchoz, Berger and Smicer and in the PL you are only allowed to have three in your match day squad...

All should be well now as due to residency laws Henchoz and Berger will not be non-EU anymore

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
pool_till_I_die said:
He has come on as sub in a few matches in Europe but the problem is that we have 3 other non EU players in Henchoz, Berger and Smicer and in the PL you are only allowed to have three in your match day squad...

All should be well now as due to residency laws Henchoz and Berger will not be non-EU anymore
No mate..Berger is already considered an EU player all along for last season... It is Dudek who is non-EU along with Hencoz , Smicer and Baros

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks lads ... reckon he's got a hope of playing next season if Litmanen and Anelka stay ... as well as the impending capture of Cisse.

·
Registered
516 Posts
He came on for one sunstitute appearance against Barcelona. From what i can remember he made a good run as well in the little time he had.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts