Registered
71,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been absent for a while. Hope everything is ok @Firdaus

Gesture Font Screenshot Communication Device Portable communications device

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
39,782 Posts
Maybe he's traveling? Haven't seen him around.

·
Registered
71,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Prob had enough of Inter.

Don't blame him.
Probably he should be supporting midtable Valencia instead yes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: LCF and TTM

·
Registered
63,888 Posts
some first world problems you got there with Inter or Valencia not good enough

my team is bottom dead last in the 32. best league of Europe, and I'm still here, how 'bout that

Reactions: Nerazzurri4life

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
39,782 Posts
Let me check the FNM tour schedule :D
So far I've searched for him it every whisky store in the neighborhood. Nothing. But I did score some nice bottles for myself while I was there. And got hit on by a Filipino salesgirl.

·
Registered
48,743 Posts
Thanks to everyone here...I'm okay. Really appreciate the concern...truly blessed to be among some of the greatest people on the planet.

I was having some health issues a few weeks back. I've mentioned that I've had this gastro condition for over a decade....took some steroid courses recently but the latest one wasn't working. Then a couple of weeks ago, I'd say I had the most hellish, painful day of my life by far and had to check myself into hospital. From about 6 am that morning to 3.30 pm when they put me under sedation for an endoscopy, it was almost relentless torture. I thought that would be the end of it but I even woke up towards the end of the procedure, shouting in pain. But then things got better from there as they pumped me with happy painkillers and everything got better after that. I'm now on this immunosuppressant medication (@Jeffrey - are you familiar?) so I have to get a jab in my thigh every month and try and stay away from sunlight, lol. Good times!

Seriously though, this was a big one and it's made me so thankful for the people around me - my parents and my girlfriend who helped me through it on the day and the real ones, including my dear brothers and sisters on XT. I couldn't really post but I've improved a lot and I'm now back and just happy to be back.

Lol at some of these replies, btw.

Missed everyone...definitely everyone here and more. My Inter Brothers know how much they mean to me. One of the first things I wanted to say on my return to my Bro, Dr @Ante is that I've been repping Croatia by buying Croatian products here, lol. Truffle olive oil and other stuff. It's super dope. I've been waiting to hear about what @TTM has been cooking. And I wanted to tell @Boyo that I'm sort of in the long hair club now. Just waiting for the Certificate of Acceptance. As @ToniSamp always says, XT is forever!

·
Registered
24,723 Posts
We held down the fort for you brother for your triumphant return.

Glad you are feeling better and definitely the Croatian products will give you even more super powers...)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts