Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Dissapeared after another of his wild, and hugely inaccurate, claims was proved wrong.

Or so it seems.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
He's ****ed off to another forum

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
dunno about Jern, but he ****ed off this other place where people apparently suck him off, i don't get why you actually care because doc rule was and is a prick of the highest order.

·
Winter is Coming.
8,131 Posts
killah said:
dunno about Jern, but he ****ed off this other place where people apparently suck him off, i don't get why you actually care because doc rule was and is a prick of the highest order.
keep your potty mouth shut, don't see you telling him off when he's here to defend himself.

last i heard he got a job at an Irish Football club and he's working there in some capacity.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
His delusional claims made one laugh though. Always seemed confident that he was correct only to be proven wrong each and every time!:howler::howler:

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Owenization-NRG said:
keep your potty mouth shut, don't see you telling him off when he's here to defend himself.

last i heard he got a job at an Irish Football club and he's working there in some capacity.
did he leave Xt?

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Shaf said:
His delusional claims made one laugh though. Always seemed confident that he was correct only to be proven wrong each and every time!:howler::howler:
:dielaugh:!

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Owenization-NRG said:

i used to slag him off all the time and no he HAS ****ed off to another forum, i sometimes pay it a visit to slag him off when bored between all the hulla bulla of people sucking him off

·
Winter is Coming.
8,131 Posts
killah said:
i used to slag him off all the time and no he HAS ****ed off to another forum, i sometimes pay it a visit to slag him off when bored between all the hulla bulla of people sucking him off

we're taling about XTRATIME here, what you do outside is your own business and your's alone.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Owenization-NRG said:
we're taling about XTRATIME here, what you do outside is your own business and your's alone.
no we're talking about where Doc Rule is, and i've told you and i've also told you i don't wait to slag him off when he can't "respond"

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
CardiffRed said:
Dissapeared after another of his wild, and hugely inaccurate, claims was proved wrong.

Or so it seems.
:howler: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
The Doc is at talksoccer.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts