Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anybody answer this question for me? Since he was subbed at half time of Valencia Lazio first leg, he has vanished? Didn't play against Fiorentina, not listed for today's match against Valencia as even being on the bench? Has anybody heard anything?

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
for the game against viola he stayed at home because of non-EU players(he was fourth and not allowed to be even on the bench). for the match against valencia he should be on the bench 'cause conceicao will be for sure on the right wing.
i am so f*****g sad because he is not playing and hopefully next year he will go to some other club where he'll get a proper chance to play.
zivela jedna i jedina SRBIJAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I totally agree with you. It breaks my heart ot see a player of his quality and potential wasting away on the bench. This will have a severe psychological impact on him if he doesn't go somewhere where he will be a regular starter....
maybe back to zvezda for next year's champions league....

------------------
Zvezda je zivot ostalo su sitnice!

·
Registered
234 Posts
yes Deki is a legend and it would be good if he was loaned to a smaller club where he could play and further develop his skills.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just checked the line-ups on uefa.com for the game, and he's not even listed as a substitute....yet they field Almeyda who is an amazing defensive midfielder. Keyword: defensive....no surprise it's 0:0 at half time.....

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maybee Deki should have played today, I dont know, it could of even changed the out-come :)...

Anyway, I agree with you guys. Deki should move to another club(on loan atleast) for next season, where he can actually play football, the ammount of time he's getting at Lazio is a joke.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess you guys have said all I needed to say... ;)

------------------
<A HREF="http://www.crvenazvezda.is-here.net/

www.dejanstankovic.co.yu
" TARGET=_blank>http://www.crvenazvezda.is-here.net/

www.dejanstankovic.co.yu
</A>

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
They should loan him to Zvezda for a year...I mean I'm quite sure Deki wants to win a Champions League, and in Lazio he can't do it, so..... :) :) :)

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just got off the Laziomania site where I heard that Deki might go to Barcelona now that Rivaldo has been bought by Lazio. Apparently its part of the exchange that Rivaldo will come to Lazio and either Almeyda and/or Deki will go to Barcelona.

What do you guys think of that? BTW this has not been confirmed, as the saying goes the ball is in Barcelona's court with the final decision on who will join the Catalans.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts