Xtratime Community banner

Where is Israel going to finish its Euro 2008 Qualifying group

• Total voters
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
AI3YB15 said:
Will Russian Jews in Israel support Russia or Israel? Russian Jew Soccer Fanatics in the USA (i.e. me) support Israel!!!
They will be divided for sure. Let's say the Russians who have better conditions in Israel will cheer for Israel and the ones who are in tough situation will go for Russia.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Raanan said:
That's a good question, I know they still support their old Russian teams, everytime Lokomotiv etc. come to play they get massive support. :D
I think it's funny how when I tell my Russian Jew friends and family how well the Israelis do in soccer, their first reaction is: "The team is a bunch of Russians, right?" when nothing could be further from the truth...Anyway, the Russians don't have any talent except at the manager position so we might be able to get like four points out of them, and we can get a point or two out of England (TBH better instigate!!!). I say that if we get a win in Ramat Gan against the Croatians and keep our focus against the lesser teams (a +3 GD versus Andorra would not be acceptable), we're in.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts